Sign in to follow this  
Lil Bowwow

Selling and Buying Donation Guide!

Whats going on Dreamers! Its yo boy bowwow!

This thread will guide you on how to buy or sell donations in Dreamscape. This guide will help you get to know the price base on the donations for both buyer's and the sellers.

RULES!!!!!

Make sure that whenever you are buying the donations from the other players, it is STRICTLY only In-game cash/Items! If you happen to be guilty of RWT (Real World Trading) your account will be banned IMMEDIATELY from the servers.

Always, use any Staff member from Helper to an Admin + for middleman for the donation transaction. Avoid using other players due to the fact that you may be scammed.

Prices

$1 to 10 Dollars Donations - 100T a dollar max (100T-1Q)

$10 to 30 Dollars Donations - 150T a dollar max (1.5Q-4.5Q)

$30 to 99 Dollars Donations - 175T a dollar max ( 5.25Q - 17.5Q)

$100 to 399 Dollars Donations - 200T a dollar max (20-80q)

Ownercape Donations ($400) - 100-120Q Max

$401 to 600 Dollar Donations - 275T a dollar max (110-165Q)

$601 to 1,000 Dollar Donations - 300T a dollar max (180-300Q)

Remember! The bigger the donations, the amount of Trills will increase. As you can see above, 1-10 dollar small donations 100t, and bigger it gets it will increase the amount of price. So if you are buying the range of 10-30, all you have to do is to multiple the 150T with how much they seller is selling. Hope this will break it down a bit for better understanding. 

This guide will mainly help out those who are buying/selling donations from other players. If you have any further questions, always feel free to PM any of the staff members or myself. We will be more then happy to Middleman or help you out with the transaction.

Nice little guide, not sure if it was needed seeing how donation prices changes constantly.

Still nice to have though. I will say a better way to word or more detailed one would be better, bit confusing with way it's laid out now.

Like $10.00 dollar donation is either 1-1.5q?. So a bit confusing for a newer player, but again still nice guide.

Keep up the good work. Make sure to keep this update. 

4 minutes ago, Lil Bowwow said:

shows how much Trills per dollar so multiply by how much youre buying or selling :) its simple

That's a bit confusing too. First one 1-10 dollars is 100t a dollar, but 600-1000$ is 300t a dollar. I don't think that should be included. As I said just needs to worded differently. Still a nice guide, not hating. I'm just seeing a new person being a bit confused as how it's worded now is all.  

Thanks for this handy thread!

I'm sure this will help others in the future.

Make sure to keep it up to date with the most recent prices if they change! ;)

Bowwow, you are an absolute legend. Constructed a great point of reference for those who aren’t too keen on donation rates..

Thanks for making this fambam 😄

This will be helpful to give players the general knowledge of the donation market.

You should include the process of how selling/buying a donation is done as many players have asked me before how to do it.