Sign in to follow this  
Cyberr

Income per skilling action.. Or something??

So talking in a clan just now we went over a topic which came to skilling.. Come to think of it.. It's pretty disheartening when you realize that the only kind of skilling people MIGHT do here are thieving because of the simplicity of clicking over and over for gp and wcing because of the nests now which provide some source of income/drops. In which I'm proposing this.. 

Why not add income earned per skilling action? Find some median through *maybe* a community poll for what the gold per action should be. Many other servers have it to encourage skilling in some way and overall, it's just a good feature to have imo.  Of all servers, why wouldn't Dreamscape have it too being that the eco is constantly running rampid 24/7 and money is so so essential here? Especially so now that people just nolife arcade all day or PVM when they get bored of that. Eventually the cycle will get wearisome. Moreover.. There are people that come here that genuinely enjoy skilling and always have, but don't do so because making money takes precedence over it because camping skilling pets or maxing skilling skills are not rewarding like they should or could be.

PLEASE.. Spice up skilling somehow.. Whether it's through this, a nice skilling shop perhaps, 120 capes (not sure if those are already here), just something. xd

~Thanks for reading this; all feedback is appreciated.

I would like to see skilling become better but I do not think giving money for skilling is the answer.

I'd rather see some unique things come out then just blanket cash, cause even then I doubt people would do it.

Also 120 capes are a thing, they just don't have any bonuses.

They’re already kind of implementing the cash per action with the fire making and fletching pet

I do want skilling to be spiced up a bit though to make it more useful and less lamp-based. 

46 minutes ago, CylorV said:

I would like to see skilling become better but I do not think giving money for skilling is the answer.

I'd rather see some unique things come out then just blanket cash, cause even then I doubt people would do it.

Also 120 capes are a thing, they just don't have any bonuses.

I suppose it's all a matter of perspective. It seems like you're looking at this as a band-aid/rug, where as I'm seeing it as a feature that would be cool to have anyway and something that would provide at least some sense of incentive.. Along with.. Other things, because obviously this in itself wouldn't be enough to spice up skilling. Which is why I said and included in the title 'or something??' 

I can't think of anything specific on-hand other than this, but this thread's primary intention was to bring up the dire need of skilling QoL changes with voices from the community on what should/could be done. I'm sure as a collective body, things could be thought of and brought up here 😛

There could maybe be a “skilling rewards shop” that would have cosmetics, dream potions, or some other rewards with the currency of “skilling points”

The way points could be acquired would be 1 point per 100 skilling actions. They would be account based points and not tokens. 

5 hours ago, I Willy I said:

There could maybe be a “skilling rewards shop” that would have cosmetics, dream potions, or some other rewards with the currency of “skilling points”

The way points could be acquired would be 1 point per 100 skilling actions. They would be account based points and not tokens. 

I said something about this at the bottom of the post, yet.. I didn’t want to go too in-depth with it because I had no idea of what rewards to go along with the shop. xD Saw your post in summer events; thanks for that bud, hopefully it gets implemented.