Sign in to follow this  
Bale

Sponsor Skilling

Okay so, personally I believe that sponsor skilling should be changed because 1 point per day and an item in the store is 3-45 points is not worth it.

Full ringleader = 180 days for full set

Donator Boxes = 3 per box

red/blue boxing gloves = 21 per pair

My suggestion for sponsor skilling zone:

Revamp the point system so it isn't daily. How someone with sponsor would acquire skilling points is by skilling around the zone and or a system like slayer but for skilling that can be repeated infinitely. 

Revamp where sponsor skilling zone is. It is very clustered and IS NOT appealing to the eye because everything is so close and it doesn't fit the vision of a skilling zone. Also with the addition of the new trees, it would be nice if they were added to sponsor zone. 

Revamp the reward shop because there are a lot of other shops that have donator boxes in them and another store with a donation item in it doesn't really need to be ingame, boxing gloves should be unique to castle wars imo, and ringleader can stay because a player cannot find it anywhere else but i believe the cost should be reduced by a little bit if the point system is not going to be revamped for sponsor skilling. (Not saying that ringleader should be super cheap but maybe like 5-10 points less.) Also maybe add other outfits that would benefit skilling or cosmetics that are unique like ringleader. 

The zone offers no real purpose besides grinding for 180 days for a set or boxes that takes 3 days per box to get. 

These are my reasons for suggesting a revamp for sponsor zone. If there is anything that is unclear I can try to explain to the best of my ability but leave a comment on thoughts. *COUGH* sponsors *cough*

I 100% agree with this. The store should be either revamp to add better items or at least the current items to cost way less then what it currently is.

I would like for the zone to be able to be used for continuous points instead of daily; obviously if this were to change, points would need to be drastically increased. 

I agree that a sponsor skilling zone should be revamped and the new trees should be added. I think the idea of mimicking a slayer-type system for the points would be nice, but would take awhile to develop.

An alternative for the points would be to award them randomly on skilling actions at a very small rate. So for quicker things like fletching it would maybe be 1/3000, while for slower things like woodcutting or mining it could be around 1/2000. That way a point could be awarded roughly every 2 hours. Or the rates could be even higher if people would like. 

The experience rates for skills also need to be competitive with lamps, or there needs to be another incentive. Skilling is a huge part of the game and it's pretty unfortunate that it's obsolete here. 

(I have a sponsor account, just posting on this one)

Sign in to follow this