I have had an awesome idea for a minigame, Security Stronghold, make it a wave kind of minigame like the arcade

But this minigame is aimed towards those that are new and to the medium range of gear.

So the amount of waves in this minigame would be the same as the arcade minigame, at 50. 

The bosses that are included in this minigame would Contain a few new bosses, Some crazy mobs of goblins with a goblin king kind of boss, maybe a rat festation with a mutant rat boss, just stuff that you would kinda expect in the security stronghold minigame. Again this is aimed for beginners and people who have some decent gear aka like sf or so. 

There would be a nice handy reward for completing it, the reward, I'm not sure what it'll be. There will be a reward shop, and in that shop, I don't know either. But I know it'll be items that are like, spacejam, silver sword, for a really high up token reward would be like an sf or something along those lines. Maybe make a way to buy clues through this minigame. I haven't thought this bottom part out much but let me know what your thoughts are on this.

Wow. I actually like this idea. There isn't much content for middle/beginner tier players revolving around actually having to try (but not too hard of course), so this is a big step for that type of content. Let's hope it gets put in the game sometime in the future

+1

This is a really cool idea and seems like a alot of fun!

Macmayham stated everything I wanted to say ^

+1 

Okay, I do admit that I like your idea.. but with this comes an issue. It’d have to be implemented in such a way that the other starter area/npc’s don’t become completely useless compared to this. Otherwise, there’d be no reason for the two areas to co-exist.

38 minutes ago, cybernetic said:

Okay, I do admit that I like your idea.. but with this comes an issue. It’d have to be implemented in such a way that the other starter area/npc’s don’t become completely useless compared to this. Otherwise, there’d be no reason for the two areas to co-exist.

They hardly have any use as of now anyways. 

I love this idea though. I am fully supportive of ideas to help new/newer players to be able to have little bit of a faster start then what is currently offered.  This also seems like it could be a fun alternative instead of mindlessly killing penguins.

+1 Would really be nice being able to buy the different difficulties of clue scrolls, or just being able to buy a clue scroll and its random witch one you get when u buy it, so you can either get a normal clue scroll or a dream clue scroll, and so on.