Squishy

Squishy's Showcase

'ello friends.

I got extremely bored, so I decided to make a couple new signatures for myself. On top of those signatures, I figured I'd do a showcase of my progression of doing graphics work. Majority of it is very simple, and is done in the same style, as that's what I found that I've liked. There isn't that much depth to it, but I enjoy doing it.

Constructive criticism would be very appreciative.

So, to start out here is extremely old stuff that I was doing when I first started graphics.

tEVqbCh.png

Grd2D4M.png

WKt4SNE.jpg

J3bTdwW.png

xkDZ8QH.png

QElFTWV.png

I was making these for DreamScape players, and tbh, they're pretty bad. The only ones that I like from these is Zodiac's banner, and the first signature that I did for myself.

Anyways, I started playing on another RSPS and was doing graphics on there for a little bit. At this point I started looking at some basic guides as to what the hell I should do, here was the outcome.

5ioeEbu.png

CSiVhoi.png

Xr10JJ3.png

U0g2cbZ.png

vfX0WoL.png

wjVtqga.png

Personally, I feel as if these came out MUCH better then the previous ones. Just an overall cleaner look to them.

Anyways, here's the two most recent ones that I did for myself.

8XeFTut.png

Ow7Q4Th.png

If you guys are interested, here is an Imgur link to all graphics work that I have saved on my computer.

https://imgur.com/a/kaJKKGH

Like I said in the beginning, majority of my work isn't really that interesting, or special, but I do have one hell of a time making it.

If you want me to make you something, feel free to message myself and I might do it. Usually have to be in the mood.

Anyways, thanks for reading until the end. Please leave as much constructive criticism as you possibly can.

Didn't know you made so many.

Looks cool, especially the fonts are well chosen.

Only suggestion I have is to try and step out of your comfort zone, try something completely different! ;)

I think they look very cool. Hope to see more in the future. :)

They look like some good oldschool signatures, but very basic. Thats nothing bad, but i see images that lose their quality because they are over-stretched, and as YCGgaming said, dont be afraid to try new things you are now in a beginning stage where your creativity can go many ways, lets hope it evoluates well in the future. 

1 hour ago, Beethoven said:

They look like some good oldschool signatures, but very basic. Thats nothing bad, but i see images that lose their quality because they are over-stretched, and as YCGgaming said, dont be afraid to try new things you are now in a beginning stage where your creativity can go many ways, lets hope it evoluates well in the future. 

I try to keep the renders I use on a smaller scale, but yeah they can be stretched. The newer ones are much better in my opinion, but I also don't use Photoshop (can't be bothered to pirate it).

Would love some advice from an actual GFX Artist though.