Sign in to follow this  
hc cheese

Open Thy Door

It has recently come to my attention that it is not possible to obtain/create "Cheese" in dreamscape, which shocked me to my very core. I could not accept this information as being correct. since it is searchable on the Market. I attempted to aquire the tools to make my own Cheese, i spent 10t on a bucket, but a milk able cow is no where to be found. so i went to all the known Cheese spawns and i have found an active Cheese spawn located at the Bandit Camp in the Wilderness. 

For anybody interested there is also a Tomato Spawn located besides the Cheese spawn. 

The only issue is the Doors are shut/locked, I have been within 3 squares of this Cheese, it is real, i have smelt it. I know at this point of reading my suggestion everyone is getting extremely excited. To my knowledge this Cheese has been trapped in this building since Dreamscape first came online. The maturity of this Cheese would be like none ever known. I can almost taste it. I even Went all wizard mode and tried to Tele Grab the Cheese to safety but to no avail.

My suggestion is - Open Thy Door, and let the Cheese Free. Dont deny the player base of Cheese no longer.

#CheeseLivesMatter

#DSGANG

I agree. This is unacceptable that they would prevent us from getting something so pure and heavenly unless it was done so by greed. Who would want us to see this amazing cheese but rub our faces in the fact we cant obtain it? I think we all know who did this horrible thing to the loving players of dreamscape 

The stories from the Old books are true... This changes everything.

On my travels i once gazed upon a Wise Old Man, who gave me access to his library of ancient texts. Only would he do this after i assisted him with breaking into the Bank of Varrock. He gave me a zombie costume and wanted me to Run about Varrock as fast as i could to create a mad panic amongst the towns people, giving him an opportunity to go ahead with his plan of breaking into the Varrock Bank. 

After a few hours of reading the Texts of the Ancients it was said that a being with the powers of teleportation was running rampant through the lands of Runescape, being a menace towards the rich and a hero to the poor.

His ability was not limited to Pre-destinations of the world we all explore, he could go through walls up mountains traveling faster then the eye could see to any destination he wanted to go to. His powers was limitless.

He would perform such acts as teleporting into the banks of the wealthy and moving items about frantically, dis organizing the items of the rich, Using unthinkable colours of Dye on there most prized Armour and weapons, and worst of all he would stand at the grand exchange, Offering to buy teleportation tablets for 10,000 gold knowing anyone who approached him would trade as fast as they could, he would quickly shut the trade window, making the unknowing player  teleport to the pre-destination set of the tablet stone, As the player vanished in front of his very eyes, he would chuckle and walk off into the sunset knowing that his full potential in life has been reached.

But it was also said, that while he was teleporting from bank vault to bank vault, if he happened to came across one with no food/supplies he would leave either a Rock Cake, A Plain Pizza, a Raw Tuna or A Plain Cheese Chunk.

Hc Maximum, Consider yourself lucky you have been offered a gift from the gods of the Ancients, Never Sell/Eat/::empty that Cheese from your inventory or you will be forever Cursed with plague known as Disconnetionitus, a Curse no man should ever be exposed to. Protect that Cheese with your life, its all up to you now.