Sign in to follow this  
Macmayham

Donor Area For Dream Trees (revised)

Suggesting an area for all donor ranks that includes both dream trees and lava trees. This goes for sponsor too. So I feel as if this would be a good opportunity to put a tiny bit more to donor benefits. The regular location is filled with both players and bots, DAILY. I'm not sure what the balanced amount of each tree would be, but I would think maybe 10 each would be enough. And of course no bots allowed. Or even better. Just outlaw the fact that people are able to bot woodcutting. Just a thought, but please consider adding this into the game. Any suggestions and or ideas would be heavily appreciated. 

~Sincerely Macmayham/Mayham hc

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by Macmayham

HUGE VOUCH

Just fill the sponsor skillign zone with dream trees:)

But seriously, a new area with more trees would be amazing due to it's beening so crowded right now

On 7/7/2018 at 5:59 PM, CylorV said:

Just replace the magic trees in Extreme zone with these, and it'd be a lot better of a zone already.

This honestly.

Vouch, great idea.

I suggested things like this to the donator zones already, so yh I agree, however there there busy due to people botting them all day every day, leaving there pc on to wc for them all day, come back to 200 nests plus, that's why its so busy, more trees would not fix this issue a lot, due to more people would just bot. however if they ban botting, then this would help a lot, due to more trees.however this is just my opinion

Sign in to follow this