Before anything, I am talking with my opinion other's can and will have different or same idea as me which i 100% am completely fine and understanding with that, because everyone has their own opinion about anything in life and this topic is one of them. And i would love to here from other players with the ownercape opinion of this to talk about.

So some ownercape players and i were brought to the talk about the ownercape being an amazingly op item in the game, and don't get me wrong it is, its completely worth the $475 that i payed for back in 2016 and its even more worth it for the $400 it is now but its not as op as it should be. With that being said the ownercape zone is heavily packed with bosses but their not great bank money making without a high Drop rate% or Double Drop%. Its weird we can one shot Chaos elemental and shadow kings but not a Phoenix that only real good drop is the pet which isn't going for more than 150t as of patch #93 that this is being posted on. with new bosses being released with almost every patch (Good Job developers keep it going!!) but that leads OC left behind and we don't have a lot of commands except for ;;god ;;fall ;;dab and i completely understand its not a simple switch to fix and it takes time and decisions to try and make things balanced

IDK maybe its me just talking outta my bum and just not appreciating it cause I Have had it for so long, and going to soon get an upgrade (be out for that) 

LOVE YA OWNERCAPE.PNG

I do totally agree with you with pvm related, I'd love to see new updates/changes into pvming for us but about "updated" part is not entirely true.

We got recently,

-Revamped point store

-Skilling zone(north of the teleport)

-We can claim unlimited owner capes if we might lost it or dumb emptied and having regrets.

But I do agree because I'm even slaying Necromancers in ownercapezone for only 2 reasons, Calm, and sponsor points at the end of the kill.

Possible to do with the monster we used to have at ownercapezone we couldn't attack, there were like 3-4 spawns of them.

And I've forgotten which npc's that was.

I'm totally open for a another change into ownercape zone and for ocape users(not sort of another monster we can't touch with our cape)

On 6/21/2018 at 11:58 PM, darklordr said:

Before anything, I am talking with my opinion other's can and will have different or same idea as me which i 100% am completely fine and understanding with that, because everyone has their own opinion about anything in life and this topic is one of them. And i would love to here from other players with the ownercape opinion of this to talk about.

So some ownercape players and i were brought to the talk about the ownercape being an amazingly op item in the game, and don't get me wrong it is, its completely worth the $475 that i payed for back in 2016 and its even more worth it for the $400 it is now but its not as op as it should be. With that being said the ownercape zone is heavily packed with bosses but their not great bank money making without a high Drop rate% or Double Drop%. Its weird we can one shot Chaos elemental and shadow kings but not a Phoenix that only real good drop is the pet which isn't going for more than 150t as of patch #93 that this is being posted on. with new bosses being released with almost every patch (Good Job developers keep it going!!) but that leads OC left behind and we don't have a lot of commands except for ;;god ;;fall ;;dab and i completely understand its not a simple switch to fix and it takes time and decisions to try and make things balanced

IDK maybe its me just talking outta my bum and just not appreciating it cause I Have had it for so long, and going to soon get an upgrade (be out for that) 

What kind of changes would you like to see added if I may ask? We have recently added some new bosses, so I'm intrigued if this resolved the main issue :)  If not, Respond which could be added / changed :)