Chuck

Dice CC Ranks

Recommended Posts

Ingame Username: I Willy I


Rank Purchase: Captain

 
Tell me a little about your history:

An active trustworthy player, executive rank in-game, enjoy to gamble once in awhile.

I spend quite a bit of time at dicezone hanging out so I figure I could make myself useful by becoming a middle-man. 


What are some of your recent gambles? 

 

Necromancer pets, Golden Miniguns, 10Q+ Cash, etc.




Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, I Willy I said:

Ingame Username: I Willy I


Rank Purchase: Captain

 
Tell me a little about your history:

An active trustworthy player, executive rank in-game, enjoy to gamble once in awhile.

I spend quite a bit of time at dicezone hanging out so I figure I could make myself useful by becoming a middle-man. 


What are some of your recent gambles? 

 

Necromancer pets, Golden Miniguns, 10Q+ Cash, etc.

Congrats on Captain! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ingame Username: Dream player


Rank Purchase:  Captain


Tell me a little about your history Yeah, im new player in Ds and i dont have much history but my dream is to become Trusted Dicer In Ds, i have played few games and always was trusted. My bank is worth about 14Q. First where i want to start i want earn my trust.


What are some of your recent gambles? Yday i played my biggest bet 2.5Q. 

 

 

-Dream player

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Dream player said:

Ingame Username: Dream player


Rank Purchase:  Captain


Tell me a little about your history Yeah, im new player in Ds and i dont have much history but my dream is to become Trusted Dicer In Ds, i have played few games and always was trusted. My bank is worth about 14Q. First where i want to start i want earn my trust.


What are some of your recent gambles? Yday i played my biggest bet 2.5Q. 

 

 

-Dream player

Grats on captain!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ingame Username: Ball brother
Rank Purchase:  Captain
Tell me a little about your history:  My history... I am a super chill and happy player all the time. I am very trustworthy.  I love to gamble and have a fun time with everyone!  Getting this rank is one of many steps closer to becoming a TD because that is one of my final goals in the gambling game!
What are some of your recent gambles? Earlier today, I won Olaf set, 4 necro pets, and about an extra 30Q in cash!  The grind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The Ball Brother said:

Ingame Username: Ball brother
Rank Purchase:  Captain
Tell me a little about your history:  My history... I am a super chill and happy player all the time. I am very trustworthy.  I love to gamble and have a fun time with everyone!  Getting this rank is one of many steps closer to becoming a TD because that is one of my final goals in the gambling game!
What are some of your recent gambles? Earlier today, I won Olaf set, 4 necro pets, and about an extra 30Q in cash!  The grind

Congrats on Captain!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ingame Username :Larissa

Rank purchase: Captain

tell me a little about you history: 

An active trustworthy player, executive rank in-game, enjoy to gamble once in awhile.

I spend quite a bit of time at dicezone hanging out so I figure I could make myself useful by becoming a middle-man. 

What are some of your recent gambles?

Eletronic Katana,Gmg,Oblivion sycthe and some cash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ingame Username: Document
Rank Purchase: Captain
Tell me a little about your history: Played dreamscape from the beggining of time, Lots of moola to play with, Spent like 10 hours a day past few days plan on spending more , Like watching duels at dicezone when i'm not dicing myself :)
What are some of your recent gambles? 5Q cash, Full emperor , 2 sfus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ingame Username: Floatboat


Rank Purchase: Captain


Tell me a little about your history : I am fairly new to Dreamscape ,but i have  already spent alot of time  on here and enjoyed every second of it. I am a trustworthy and active person. This is a good opportunity for me to show you that im trustworthy. I have already hosted some HoC pots and some Flowerpoker gambles. Rank : Extreme donator


What are some of your recent gambles? : did some 2Q cash and minigun gambles. Highest pot was 20Q cash

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ingame Username: Ansity


Rank Purchase: Recruit


Tell me a little about your history: well i started dreamscape way back in like 2015, quit for a while and been playing since like 2017. i love the pvm aspect of the server but i always find myself sitting around at dicezone. and figured i might as well do something rather than just sit there :p, eventually i'd like to be a trusted dicer and hang with the cool cats. But for now i just want to be a friendly MM and host for small bets. I'd consider myself a very trustworthy person and fun person to talk to. nothing but good vibes.


What are some of your recent gambles? MG, 1.9q cash, 28 quad boxes so like 6q or so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ingame Username: Inf Fire
Rank Purchase:  Captain
Tell me a little about your history I played alot previously i took a break to join college. im a sponsor rank. i play usually everyday for many hours (addicted to the server)
What are some of your recent gambles?  1Q-10Q FP and Dice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ingame Name: Epixness
Rank Purchase: Recruit (for now)
Ive stayed playin mate, on Ds everyday and discord, got dj rank in discord cause Im legit xD, addicted asf need rehab if I got banned.
Came Up about 7q last night, gt extreme dono tick and just now starting to Fp, so gll meh

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ingame Username:
Diamond Host
Rank Purchase: 
Sergeant
Tell me a little about your history
I have been playing for almost 4 Years, all i do is pretty much gamble on this server. I have an Extreme Donor rank.
What are some of your recent gambles? 
Like I said, i am always at dicezone so i couldn't really tell u recent one's because there are so many. I live there lmfao.
However I did a 66Q dice duel yesterday, but lost vs and ace :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ingame Username:

- borntogame
Rank Purchase:

- Captain
Tell me a little about your history

- Ive been playing on the server for a while now, and im always in the dicezone gambling and socializing with other players, i love to watch other people gamble and thats why i would love it if i got a rank in the dice cc.  + i never get mad, and always help out people if they have any questions :) And im typically online for 7 hours a day, ready to mm.
What are some of your recent gambles? 

- Ive recently done a 300q pot and a 200q pot, and alot of 50q pots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ingame Username: Iron Gooch
Rank Purchase: Leiutenant
Tell me a little about your history An OG Ironman that payed to get reverted to normal mode. I have 70days in-game play time. I am an extreme donator. I love the game for what it is and I do not take pixels to heart. I reverted to normal mode simply to gamble and enjoy the scene of gambling. I love being involved with gambling, whether it be MMing which I used to do on this server back in 2016 but now I am remaking myself after all of the reworks of Dreamscape.
What are some of your recent gambles? Too many to count, but 40q+ cash flower pots, plenty of 5-10q items/cash dice duels. Full link set flower pots, aswell as captain set and spiderman flower poker pots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2018 at 12:44 AM, borntogame said:

Ingame Username:

- borntogame
Rank Purchase:

- Captain
Tell me a little about your history

- Ive been playing on the server for a while now, and im always in the dicezone gambling and socializing with other players, i love to watch other people gamble and thats why i would love it if i got a rank in the dice cc.  + i never get mad, and always help out people if they have any questions :) And im typically online for 7 hours a day, ready to mm.
What are some of your recent gambles? 

- Ive recently done a 300q pot and a 200q pot, and alot of 50q pots

 

On 6/26/2018 at 3:23 PM, Inf Fire said:

Ingame Username: Inf Fire
Rank Purchase:  Captain
Tell me a little about your history I played alot previously i took a break to join college. im a sponsor rank. i play usually everyday for many hours (addicted to the server)
What are some of your recent gambles?  1Q-10Q FP and Dice

 

On 6/23/2018 at 12:16 AM, Larissa said:

Ingame Username :Larissa

Rank purchase: Captain

tell me a little about you history: 

An active trustworthy player, executive rank in-game, enjoy to gamble once in awhile.

I spend quite a bit of time at dicezone hanging out so I figure I could make myself useful by becoming a middle-man. 

What are some of your recent gambles?

Eletronic Katana,Gmg,Oblivion sycthe and some cash.

 

 

Ranks Given! Congrats on Captain rank!




Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ingame Name: Colt Magnum

Rank Purchase: Captain 

Tell me a little about your history: been playing for like 2 years, quit for some time but have been casually gambling and doing raids.

Recent Gambles: 76q cash pot, devious set x2 pot, x2 m4 pot etc.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ingame Username: Iron Gooch
 

Rank Purchase: Leiutenant
 

Tell me a little about your history An OG Ironman that payed to get reverted to normal mode. I have 70days in-game play time. I am an extreme donator. I love the game for what it is and I do not take pixels to heart. I reverted to normal mode simply to gamble and enjoy the scene of gambling. I love being involved with gambling, whether it be MMing which I used to do on this server back in 2016 but now I am remaking myself after all of the reworks of Dreamscape.
 

What are some of your recent gambles? Too many to count, but 50q+ cash flower pots, plenty of 10-20q items/cash dice duels. Full link set flower pots, GMG dd's, My max was probably a 78q flower pot, I have spent alot of time and ups/downs at the flower arena. but truly enjoy the atmosphere and want to progress the gambling community in a greater way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...