Sign in to follow this  
kinomori

Making Consistent Money From The Arcade | 50t+ an hour even for new players | Low requirements

If you'd prefer not to watch the video, you can also read my text version of the guide, but it's definitely less in-depth than if you watched the video.

Low tier recommended setup:

Soulsplit and Turmoil

Flame Pernix Set < Elite Pernix Set

Vanguard Boots and Gloves

Amulet of Fury (or) and Archers' Ring (i)

Scoped Rifle < Ascension Crossbow set

(This setup will average wave 5-13 of the arcade)

Mid tier recommended setup:

Soulsplit and Turmoil

American Virtus Set < Inga Set

Shadow Boots < Elemental Boots

Red/Blue Boxing Gloves < American Boxing Gloves

Yix Amulet < Trix Amulet

Epic Seers' Ring

Soulflare(U)

(This setup will average around wave 20 of the arcade)

High Tier recommended setup:

Soulsplit and Turmoil

American Pernix Set < Devious Set

Elemental Boots

American Boxing Gloves

Trix Amulet

Epic Archers' Ring

Minigun < Golden Minigun

(This setup will average up to wave 37 of the arcade)

God Tier recommended setup:

Soulsplit and Turmoil

Necromancer Pet < Diablo Pet

Avery's Ring

Elemental Boots

American Boxing Gloves

Trix Amulet

Eternal Khiones Staff

(This set is capable of clearing the arcade)

Common Gear To Avoid Using:

Golden Ak-47

Soulflare (non-upgraded)

Elder Wand

(A lot of this gear is a noob trap, where they aren't actually all that big of an upgrade, they're inconsistent, don't hit fast enough to out-heal damage done to you, or are just plain bad compared to cheaper weapons)

Once you've picked a gear setup, you're ready to start farming the arcade. It's as simple as entering the arcade, turning on your prayers, and then doing something else until you die. After that you just repeat the process. The next tricky part begins once it comes to decide which items to purchase. There are a few items which are generally good contenders for the most efficient money, so I'm going to highlight them now.

Golden Scratch Card - 2000 tokens

Rare Scratch Card - 2500 tokens

Super Mystery Box - 750 tokens

Dynamic Mystery Box - 3000 tokens

To figure out which one is the best, you're going to have to figure out the best items yourself. Start off by heading to ::market and finding the lowest price for each of these items. Write it down because you're going to need to do some math. First take the lowest price of each item and divide it by the price of tokens, this will show you how many bil tickets you're getting per token (ex: 225000 % 2500 = 90 bil tickets per token). Write this down and continue to find the ticket per token of each of the items. After you're done, whichever one is the highest will be the most money efficient item to sell. BUT there are more factors you need to taken into account.

Not all of the items have amazing supply and demand, it may take a couple days for a rare scratch card to sell, while a super mystery box could sell within a few hours, you're also much more likely to be quickly undercut on a super mystery box, while not many people undercut on the golden scratch card but they are infrequently bought out. Meanwhile dynamic mystery boxes are frequently bought out but are also frequently listed by people taking advantage of the BOGOF (Buy one get one free) Bonanza events for donators and sold on the marketplace afterwards. Take all of this into account and remember to not put all of your eggs in one basket and figure out the supply and demand of the market by yourself.

If you're too lazy to figure all of that out, my recommendation is to buy Super Mystery Boxes and sell at lowest price.

I've covered pretty much everything now, so that's going to be all for this guide. Thanks for reading, and I hope you make lots of money in the arcade. If you have any feedback, feel free to leave it down below, I'd also appreciate if you went through and liked my video if you enjoyed the guide, and subscribe if you want to see more like it. If you have any questions, you can message me in-game, "Nivalen" is my name, message me on Discord at Kinomori#0094 (nickname Nivalen on the Dreamscape discord server), or post a comment down below.

Very nice and detailed guide. Like you said, pretty much everything you need to know about arcade is covered in this video. Big thumb for commentary too. You have clearly used pretty much time making this guide and it's not rushed. Definitely want to see more videos from you :)

4 hours ago, rangezeze said:

Very nice and detailed guide. Like you said, pretty much everything you need to know about arcade is covered in this video. Big thumb for commentary too. You have clearly used pretty much time making this guide and it's not rushed. Definitely want to see more videos from you :)

Hey thanks, I'm currently brainstorming ideas for new guides, so if you have any recommendations, you can help me out. I'm looking to try and cover some of the more complex stuff on the server, and things that don't already have a good guide on the subject.

Great guide you got here, so you like doing guides? I'd like to see some more from you.

Would like to see more in the future.

Why go turmoil rather than leech ranged and defence since turm gives you attack and strength bonuses? It's not as beneficial to you other than for the increased defence. Other than that.. Great guide for arcade newbies! 😄