Lil Bowwow

Resignation Bowwow

Whats going on Dreamers, its yo boy bowwow. I want to take this moment to thank all the staff member, and the community for allowing me to be part of the staff team for 4 and half month. I had very good journey while at it, meeting new players, built a friendship and also got into making Youtube Video for the server. It has been very stressful past month for me, where i am in process on moving back to the state side, finding new home, and new unit that i will be working with. I wish and hope that i was a good helper to Gambling manager while i had the opportunity to. THIS ISNT A GOODBYE, I will continue to play the sever on Lil Bowwow, Iron bowwow and Bowwow JR (Rags to richest) and will continue to bring guides and video for you guys. I like to thank every single member of Dreamscape for letting me love the server and the community. Don't be a stranger and always feel free to PM me in-game for any questions etc. P.S. No begging for fr33 st0ff :)

-Bowwow

Aww, sad to see ya resign, but it's good that u plan to keep playing...

Best of luck of in your real life mattters :)

Aahhh man :( 

sad to see you leave!! You did such a great job as staff!!

lets just say... I will clean you one day (just give me a month or 3 so I can rebuild)

will check out your vids as usual!!!

-yoda

Sad to see you leave the Staff team as you were one of my favorites staff members.
You were also a very friendly guy and fun to be around. 
I'm happy to see that it isn't a goodbye and that you'll still play on the server.
Cya on your streams, videos and in-game.
#AsianPersuasion

Seen u climb to the top my bro :). Sorry that I have been inactive since u were doing ur thing as staff, But hey now u have more free time and u can chill with the community a bi tmore :)

Sometimes decisions need to be made and I'm sure that it's the right one for you :) Good luck getting back stateside and new unit! Hopefully we will be seing you ones again as Gambling Manager ;) 

Sorry I'm later to this but i wanna personally thank you for not only giving me the opportunity to show my self in the TD community but also help me with tips and tricks. Will miss u homie ❤️