Sign in to follow this  
seventyfifth

Hello DS players.

My name is SeventyFIfth / SeventySix Ingame,

I wanted to Introduce myself, some of yall already know me but, ive been on the server for quite awhile and more to come.

I am Currently Serving The United States Army, My Primary MOS is 88M and my Secondary MOS is 88H I am Cross-trained on the two Mos's. I've been deployed once to Afghanistan with the 82nd.

My Weapon i am Assigned to use is a M240B Machine Gun / M249 Saw, The M240B shoot roughly 200 round per min and The Saw can shoot upwards to 700 Rounds  per min.

These two weapons are a tank. The feeling of the Round Flowing Outward and the recoil going through your body and Shaking your Body. 

On my off time i have i play Dreamscape, skateboard, bmx, hiking , Cliff Jumping and swimming.

Every day is another adventure and i enjoy every second of it.

IMG_20180412_211020_868.jpg.c887b2e17ff4a1b89d6de547c68693bb.jpg

Hey dude! You seem like a BAWS. Haha, thanks for your service my friend, and welcome to the server. If you ever need anything, PM me in-game or on discord :)

Hey Seventyfifth welcome to the forums and hope you enjoy your stay.
I've seen ya in Dicezone I think if you ever need help send me a pm or hit me up on Discord. 

I see you a lot of sports as I hobby. I'm thinking of joining the military too someday as an SGT.