Sign in to follow this  
rozay2424

Training Magic

Don't know if this is the right section but I was wondering what the fastest way to train magic is for a hardcore player? I'm new to this game and everyone says not to worry about magic until I have enough for a soulflare. I want to get my magic to at least 80 so I can equip my wolverine torva helm though. Thanks in advance for any help.

Well, people are right. 

Training magic takes a long time if you're going to do it with spells.

The fastest way is probably with Soulflare and you can't lamp it either. 

You only get 30k exp from 1 lamp and it would be faster to use the Soulflare/Custom magic item or normal spells to train it to 99. 
If you need runes and staffs they can we found in the mage shop at ::home

It'll take a while, I would've waited for the soulflare to be honest gonna save you alot of time but alching and casting spells always works too

Try to get a double xp ring as fast as possible, it will rlly help. Lamps also help and then keep on moving up in the boss spectrum, eg. (mbox, starterboss, shadow, raids, etc).

Best way is to just level up your range, or combat stats, farm enough money to buy soulflare or any magic items that boost your magic level. You can probably get enough to buy Soulflare in few days if youre lucky and smart with what your selling in ::market :)