Pickick

Antivirus blocking the game

Hi,

I've been trying to come back to the server for a couple of weeks, but I've always failed due to my antivirus blocking the opening of the server. I'll explain.

As I said before, it's been a few weeks since my anti-virus is blockig the game from loading. I've never encountered this problem with the server before. It may have started after a server or anti-virus update, I don't really know why/when. The only way I could play the server is bydisabling my anti-virus first btw.

I tried allowing the application to be opened in the settings of my anti-virus but with no avail. I even tried to send the info the the company for it to check if it is a safe program but I didn't get any results there too. I'm trying to figure out why this happens, and I would like to play the server.

I'm putting here an image of the notification when I try to open the client (I know it's in french, so I'll put a translation)

Threat removed. A threat (blocked) has been found while Java attempted to access a website (dl.dreamscape317.et)

Anyone has an idea how to resolve this issue? I'd be glad to know there's a way to play again :D

Sans titre.png

Yeah I know that, the problem is that I can't make the anti-virus know that the program is safe, I need to completely deactivate my anti-virus, then open the game, then re-activate it to play, wich is a big deal for me... I just wanna play without any problems xD

Try to diable the whole anti virus and download it

You can also try deleting the whole cache and try the other option "exe" for downlading maybe that'll work! Worth a try. I'd suggest you to make a support ticket about this man, you'll get way much more information and multiple ways to solve this issue! 

Hope you get it fixed soon

-Bowzah

Like they said, allow the .jar or the destination of the file through the settings. If that doesn’t work then disable it, use a different download and enable again.

Hey thanks for the replies all! Gonna try to answer each comment.

Bowzah: I did disable my anti-virus to play it since I have the error. I'm gonna try the cache thing, hope it works! I'm gonna try to send a support ticket :)

ChilladinYT: I don't have to try re-installing my anti-virus, I changed my pc since then and I have the same issue. I tried to allow the program but it won't work.

Outbreak: same answer as above xD

Guru: I tried allowing it, no results. I also tried different downloads, same results too...

Edit: I can't seem to access the support board lol... throws me to a 404 page... Any links to send a ticket? xD