Sign in to follow this  
Vintus

PoS History tab

After talking with a couple of people I've decided to post a suggestion here..

Why am I making this suggestion?

Many people cannot remember what they have sold (hendrixist takes a screenshot of his PoS before logging out lol) this tab would allow people to see what they have sold and for how much this in turn will aid players in pricing/selling items in addition to buying items.

Who do I think will benefit the most?

• New players
  • Merchers
  • Players with limited in game time

Got anything to add to this suggestion? Comment what you would add to it :)

This would be a very nice feature.
When I returned some weeks ago I had gotten 8t from collection box and I was like "wtf did I sell" 
As you said it could be good for New players so they would remember the PC/check the PC.
Merchers would be able to check the pc too and see if they're able to merch it for more.
I don't know what you mean limited in-game time. 

Vouch

8 minutes ago, ChilladinYT said:

This would be a very nice feature.
When I returned some weeks ago I had gotten 8t from collection box and I was like "wtf did I sell" 
As you said it could be good for New players so they would remember the PC/check the PC.
Merchers would be able to check the pc too and see if they're able to merch it for more.
I don't know what you mean limited in-game time. 

Vouch

Guys who can only play for about an hour or so a day :)

Would very much like to see this feature implemented for the POS system - I also have a bit of trouble remembering what's in my POS after about an hour or so and it'd be nice to see what I sold and how much for

+Vouch

I would love to see this happen since I usually just chuck items into my pos and forget what I put in there

//VOUCH//

Sign in to follow this