YOda Is here

Staff Feedback Yoda

@Chuck Making sure that Dreamscape gets updated now and then so there are new features to make the Dsfamily longing for more, ofcourse those behind the scenes have my respect aswell ! You seem like somebody who takes his job serious, but with a twist of fun and jokes.

@DRAX I remember when I joined Drax being a mod, always there to help people where he could, giving out price checks, freeing stuck people :) The higher ranked he got, the more responsibility he got, but it was not a problem for him. (or he just didn't show it ;)). I have been enjoying the talks we've often had (about random stuff but serious matters aswell). Great event hoster (Scavenge hunt - BG - ... )  Great guy all-around <3

@Feeds Probably 1 of my top 3 staff members, always there to help those in need, giving advice about matters (Ds-related and not), helping out the community by hosting events and doing what he can to make people happy ! <3

@Guru Well, how sad ain't I to see you've left staff, but you still get a place in this list (as you've earned it). You've worked so hard to become admin and the road you took was a long one. A difficult one I can imagine ;) Being a dutch guy, it ain't always easy talking English (unless polygloth) but heck, a few errors is all good ;) <3

@MarkDS Probably 1 of the most open-minded, yet relaxing staff members. I remember when I joined everybody was complaining about how I overtook the trivia #Triviagod but at type challenges I had a true competitor... (Road 2 Swag). I don't believe anybody could really type as fast as you could at those, and ESPECIALLY when Monkey Nuts was the stake ! <3

@hc bob I couldn't have wished for a better bob than this 1. My favourite Bob used to be Spongebob, but now you are sir ! Always in for a laugh, yet ready to take action when it's necessary. Nothing more to say than an all-around great guy with a warm hearth #Bobsplan <3

@Hc Blaze I'm trying to describe you in another way than the rest, but I'm gonna have to repeat myself I think... You are somebody who is trustworthy, ready to take action, in for a laugh and all the other positive points above ! <3

@Emperor Nick Because of him, I got my first Minigun, making me instant in love with the game... (It was a day when I had my exams, and I woke up at 6am GMT+1, I got on my laptop and started DS, went to the toilet at the while and when I came back -> Are you guys ready for the best type challenge ?? And it was The Minigun... My hands were shaking while typing because Wtf... a MG, I won it and still couldn't believe it... My exam failed but I got the mg... Totally worth it ;) ) All jokes aside, awesome staff member, in for a laugh and in for making youtubers bigger with suggestions etc.

@Lil Bowwow To be honest, I'm still wondering how u got 'helper', but I'm glad you did... You became Gambling manager and did a fine job >still are< I don't gamble as much as I used to because I'm cleaned in under 5 stakes... (addictlife) But I respected you more and more because u got the ranks. U tried your best helping others out, kicking botters out of Pvm places and other stuff. Great guy to hang out with I can imagine...

@Stuart Haven't really had the time to chat with you in a proper way, but those days will come I hope. You seem like someboy who is down-to-earth, respectful and somebody who's strict in discussions. (Help chat spamming -> You don't say this or that, but "Stop or you're muted", if he/she keeps spamming, they are muted... Very strict, but righteous.

@Bellatrix being 1 of the most active members in forums, watching out for people trying to disrupt the system / doing something wrong. Recently you have been upgraded to helper. I'm looking forward to our future smalltalks - serious matters ;)

@pkant18 To be very honest with you, I don't know you yet... or understand how you've become a helper as I haven't seen an application... But I believe you are a kind and warm person, I saw you yesterday for a brief time and I got the thoughts that you are somebody who is very kind, very generous with words (positive then) and helping out people.

I think I have mentioned everybody... otherwise Pm me :) I can always give more kind words. (per payment ofcourse)

Keep up the good work for Dreamscape and keep doing what you do ! I am intrigued about what the future will give us !

Ps: Sorry if there's some bad English mixed in between, English isn't my native language :/

#DSGANG  #BOBSPLAN

Oh lord, I still get mentioned in staff feedback even though I’m not a staff anymore. I really appreciate the way you think and talk about me. Thank you so much Yoda :D

Maybe I will share my secret with you if you’re willing to pm me on discord broski.

5 minutes ago, DRAX said:

One thing though... who is guru?

Some people say he's half animal... (kanGURU)

I say he's an extraterrestrial being sent here to erradicate humanity.

Great feedback on everyone.  My first official feedback on a forum post, by you, I'm excited! Thank you for the positives, always feel free to chat it up with me more, I'm very responsive :) loolooking forward to it :)

Ya idk what Guru is either, seems to weasel his way alot hahaha

Ayeee thank you for the amazing feedback. I truly try and help out the best I can when I can but at the same time I love to laugh when it’s the best time. I’m honored that you feel that way about me. Thank you so much! :) 

16 minutes ago, hc bob said:

If you ever need anything let me know

Don't happen to have 50Q just laying around? ;)

Same goes for you :) If you need any help, I'm your man :)

19 hours ago, MarkDS said:

I'll always be the trivia god dont worry ;)

I guess we'll have to see about that... :p

2 hours ago, Inject said:

We have the best staff on Dreamscape.

Amen to that !

1 hour ago, Lil Bowwow said:

<3 great thread glad you have bacame part of our staff team!

Awww :) TY !! I'm glad to be a part ;) (also glad we got to talk a bit more :) )