Aexn

Well... It sure has been awhile

So it's been almost 2 years, and 6 months since I left. I'm not sure as to how many people will remember me, but I'm sure there is still a few out there. My names Ed, otherwise known as Activate or more recently Aex. How has it been going?

14 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

Hello there and welcome back to the forums! Hope to meet you ingame or on discord soon!

14 hours ago, ChilladinYT said:

Welcome back Active. I was recently watching some of your photos, they're really good! 
Anyways hope to see you in-game, discord and on the forums too ^^ Enjoy your stay

12 hours ago, Hc Blaze said:

Welcome back bro, good for you to be back on the server. Message me if you need any help or anything. Hope to see you soon. :) 

10 hours ago, Michigan said:

Welcome back! hope to see you in game. There is so much new content! Make sure to run through the update notes :)

Thank you! I won't be playing DreamScape I don't have the time nor the real interest, I might join the discord, but I will most likely be lurking around the forums as I used to.

12 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Welcome back mate <3

Thanks mate! Good to see you here as well <3

9 hours ago, Licky said:

I think you mean a year and 6 months :P Welcome back Ed, nice to see you man

Licky... Why you gotta bust my balls first thing I come back, but yeah you're right it's been a year and a half lmao. Thanks mate, it's nice to see you as well, been a long time.

46 minutes ago, Activate said:

Licky... Why you gotta bust my balls first thing I come back, but yeah you're right it's been a year and a half lmao. Thanks mate, it's nice to see you as well, been a long time.

Well now is definitely not the time to break tradition :)

Welcome back dude, already seen you around.

Nice to see other members joining mainly for forums/discord.

3 hours ago, Licky said:

Well now is definitely not the time to break tradition :)

No, it never is mate. 

1 hour ago, Tman786 said:

Welcome back dude, already seen you around.

Nice to see other members joining mainly for forums/discord.

Thanks mate, yeah I used to be really active on the forums back then so it's just me coming back to my 'natural habitat' lmao