Bob

#BOBSPLAN - The New Executive Lifestyle Clan

Hello Everyone!

You all saw it coming. I am now opening recruitment for the #BobsPlan movement/clan. Most new applications will be accepted, voiding the minimum requirements. So if you are interested in joining, now is the time!

WHAT IS OUR GOAL?

The Dreamscape community is one of the most tight knit communities around. We are bound by our partnership. We are connected via our friendship. We are a single community, and some times it seems that we are divided by barriers. The goal of #BOBSPLAN, or my plan, is to give back to the community. We, as the #BobsPlan movement, are here to reignite the extinguished flame. There is one thing that is better than receiving, and that is giving. My main goal of this movement is to make the community a better place, and rekindle the love within the community of Dreamscape. We will regularly be hosting events (with staff permission), we will regularly be helping players out in the community, and we will regularly be attempting to make Dreamscape an all around better place. The word "clan" here isn't the type of clan you usually envision. Instead of becoming relatively a closed-door clique, we will be gathering some of the most active members of the community, and using their positions as a viable means to collectively help the player base as a whole. 

So what are some of the benefits of being in the clan? Let me list some for you.

• Executive lifestyle living! We are a rare breed, and we do not play around! You will be guaranteed an awesome amount of respect by representing the #BobsPlan movement.
  • We will be hosting #BobsPlan exclusive giveaways for our loyal members of the clan.
  • You will be able to enjoy the comfort of a community that is always giving, always helping, and always ready to PvM/gamble :)
  • We will be hosting minigame events for our members of #BobsPlan exclusively.
  • You get to consistently give back to the community that has made you feel right at home.

WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?

• A forums account with at least 10 posts. (Suggested not required)
  • An in-game play time of at least 5 days. (Suggested not required)
  • A general knowledge of Dreamscape.
  • Dedication in game and on forums and commitment to Dreamscape.
  • Enjoyment of community events such as giveaways and minigames, MUST BE SOCIAL :)
  • Must be a well rounded player with respect and care for the playerbase.

REFER TO THE FOLLOWING FORMAT FOR APPLYING! (FIRST 10 applications get accepted auto)

NAME/IN-GAME NAME:

TIME PLAYED IN GAME:

HOW DO YOU SEE YOURSELF BENEFITING #BOBSPLAN:

ROUGH BANK ESTIMATE:

DO YOU SEE YOURSELF FITTING IN WITH THE MOST EXECUTIVE CLAN MOVEMENT ON DREAMSCAPE?:

bobsplan.png

NAME/IN-GAME NAME: Amaroqkills

TIME PLAYED IN GAME: 19:19:59

having fun doing pvm! n supporting bob!

ROUGH BANK ESTIMATE: 30Q

5 minutes ago, Amaroqkills said:

NAME/IN-GAME NAME: Amaroqkills

TIME PLAYED IN GAME: 19:19:59

having fun doing pvm! n supporting bob!

ROUGH BANK ESTIMATE: 30Q

/ACCEPTED. Stay tuned on the forums and in-game for future adjustments, promotions, events and giveaways.

NAME/IN-GAME NAME: carterstarr

TIME PLAYED IN GAME: 27 days

HOW DO YOU SEE YOURSELF BENEFITING #BOBSPLAN: Im the co-founder of this movement

ROUGH BANK ESTIMATE: Rather not talk about it

DO YOU SEE YOURSELF FITTING IN WITH THE MOST EXECUTIVE CLAN MOVEMENT ON DREAMSCAPE?: Absolutely

3 minutes ago, Carter Starr said:

NAME/IN-GAME NAME: carterstarr

TIME PLAYED IN GAME: 27 days

HOW DO YOU SEE YOURSELF BENEFITING #BOBSPLAN: Im the co-founder of this movement

ROUGH BANK ESTIMATE: Rather not talk about it

DO YOU SEE YOURSELF FITTING IN WITH THE MOST EXECUTIVE CLAN MOVEMENT ON DREAMSCAPE?: Absolutely

/ACCEPTED. I will need your help managing this clan, since you have been a loyal supporter of the #BOBSPLAN movement. I will be in touch.

NAME/IN-GAME NAME:

Gilles

IGN: Mg New Mg

TIME PLAYED IN GAME:

45:23:12

Im an idiot who can enjoy a shitload of people

ROUGH BANK ESTIMATE:

around 30q right now

DO YOU SEE YOURSELF FITTING IN WITH THE MOST EXECUTIVE CLAN MOVEMENT ON DREAMSCAPE?:

I See myself as a loyal member and a proud follower of #BOBSPLAN

NAME/IN-GAME NAME: Oola/Kevin

TIME PLAYED IN GAME: 6:13:34 on main 1:1:21 on hc

HOW DO YOU SEE YOURSELF BENEFITING #BOBSPLAN: To meet new friends and to create a funner playable space. Playing with friends is crucial so you don't burn out. PS I was always a supporter

ROUGH BANK ESTIMATE: 20Q

DO YOU SEE YOURSELF FITTING IN WITH THE MOST EXECUTIVE CLAN MOVEMENT ON DREAMSCAPE?: I do, I find it fun with the banter and would enjoy taking things to the next step.

3 minutes ago, mg new mg 2.0 said:

NAME/IN-GAME NAME:

Gilles

IGN: Mg New Mg

TIME PLAYED IN GAME:

45:23:12

Im an idiot who can enjoy a shitload of people

ROUGH BANK ESTIMATE:

around 30q right now

I See myself as a loyal member and a proud follower of #BOBSPLAN

/ACCEPTED. Happy to see an application from you MG. Stay tuned for information of the creation of the clan.

NAME/IN-GAME NAME: Empti

TIME PLAYED IN GAME: 90:9:30

HOW DO YOU SEE YOURSELF BENEFITING #BOBSPLAN: I like to pvm

ROUGH BANK ESTIMATE: 30q

DO YOU SEE YOURSELF FITTING IN WITH THE MOST EXECUTIVE CLAN MOVEMENT ON DREAMSCAPE?: i like to help new players and pvm a lot so i have tons of stuff i can give to giveaway to new players/members

NAME/IN-GAME NAME:

Inject

TIME PLAYED IN GAME:

12:2:24

Helping when pvming, and anything else that we need help with.

ROUGH BANK ESTIMATE:

2Q 

Of course, I do.

NAME/IN-GAME NAME:

Zoldyck

TIME PLAYED IN GAME:

23 days 

I'm Active know a lot about the game been playing since last November with a short break bcus of college but now Im fully back.
I enjoy pvm with people specially now Slayer have some dope rewards and I like to chat a lot when playing which isnt the best to do only at ::yell.

ROUGH BANK ESTIMATE:

14Q

Ofc cus I'm awesome, if I could describe myself in 3 words would be : Humble and Perfect.
which I feel this clan will also fit in that descricion. 

7 minutes ago, Oola said:

NAME/IN-GAME NAME: Oola/Kevin

TIME PLAYED IN GAME: 6:13:34 on main 1:1:21 on hc

HOW DO YOU SEE YOURSELF BENEFITING #BOBSPLAN: To meet new friends and to create a funner playable space. Playing with friends is crucial so you don't burn out. PS I was always a supporter

ROUGH BANK ESTIMATE: 20Q

DO YOU SEE YOURSELF FITTING IN WITH THE MOST EXECUTIVE CLAN MOVEMENT ON DREAMSCAPE?: I do, I find it fun with the banter and would enjoy taking things to the next step.

/ACCEPTED. I will be releasing information on development in the near future.

6 minutes ago, Empti said:

NAME/IN-GAME NAME: Empti

TIME PLAYED IN GAME: 90:9:30

HOW DO YOU SEE YOURSELF BENEFITING #BOBSPLAN: I like to pvm

ROUGH BANK ESTIMATE: 30q

DO YOU SEE YOURSELF FITTING IN WITH THE MOST EXECUTIVE CLAN MOVEMENT ON DREAMSCAPE?: i like to help new players and pvm a lot so i have tons of stuff i can give to giveaway to new players/members

/ACCEPTED. Thanks for applying. Stay tuned for more clan development.

5 minutes ago, Inject said:

NAME/IN-GAME NAME:

Inject

TIME PLAYED IN GAME:

12:2:24

Helping with pvming, & any one in the clan.

ROUGH BANK ESTIMATE:

2Q 

Of course, I do.

/ACCEPTED. I will be using your GFX business to your advantage. Please stay tuned for information.

4 minutes ago, Zoldyck said:

NAME/IN-GAME NAME:

Zoldyck

TIME PLAYED IN GAME:

23 days 

I'm Active know a lot about the game been playing since last November with a short break bcus of college but now Im fully back.
I enjoy pvm with people specially now Slayer have some dope rewards and I like to chat a lot when playing which isnt the best to do only at ::yell.

ROUGH BANK ESTIMATE:

14Q

Ofc cus I'm awesome, if I could describe myself in 3 words would be : Humble and Perfect.
which I feel this clan will also fit in that descricion. 

/ACCEPTED. Thank you for applying, please stay tuned for information on how we can develop #BOBSPLAN.

4 minutes ago, Oola said:

I'm very skilled in GFX aswell, i'll gladly put some work as well.

AWESOME! I love my GFX people, we will use you guys to our advantage. We can set up some sort of shop for you guys and reward you for your work for the community.

NAME/IN-GAME NAME:

Ethereum

TIME PLAYED IN GAME:

37 Days

Helpout where I can and sponsor some giveaway prizes ;)

ROUGH BANK ESTIMATE:

Let's keep it on 100Q+ ;-)

The question is are you guys ready for my arrival? :p

TIME PLAYED IN GAME: 2:17:28 (Kinda new :3)

HOW DO YOU SEE YOURSELF BENEFITING #BOBSPLAN: I live Bob's lifestyle irl and feel as if I would connect well with the community

ROUGH BANK ESTIMATE:  Only 300T

DO YOU SEE YOURSELF FITTING IN WITH THE MOST EXECUTIVE CLAN MOVEMENT ON DREAMSCAPE?: I was born with the BobsPlan ideology already imbedded into my body! Of course!

NAME/IN-GAME NAME:

Snowy owl

TIME PLAYED IN GAME:

About 45 days

I'm awesome as shit

ROUGH BANK ESTIMATE:

100Q+

Does the executive clan find itself fitting in with the executives on Dreamscape?

NAME/IN-GAME NAME: Wingdragon

TIME PLAYED IN GAME: 24 days

PvMming, events, pk etc. And most of all FUN!

ROUGH BANK ESTIMATE:

10-20Q? (never counted)

Well that deppends, if the clan see me fitting with the most executive clan :thinking:

2 hours ago, Ethereum said:

NAME/IN-GAME NAME:

Ethereum

TIME PLAYED IN GAME:

37 Days

Helpout where I can and sponsor some giveaway prizes ;)

ROUGH BANK ESTIMATE:

Let's keep it on 100Q+ ;-)

The question is are you guys ready for my arrival? :p

1 hour ago, Hc Trumps said:

TIME PLAYED IN GAME: 2:17:28 (Kinda new :3)

HOW DO YOU SEE YOURSELF BENEFITING #BOBSPLAN: I live Bob's lifestyle irl and feel as if I would connect well with the community

ROUGH BANK ESTIMATE:  Only 300T

DO YOU SEE YOURSELF FITTING IN WITH THE MOST EXECUTIVE CLAN MOVEMENT ON DREAMSCAPE?: I was born with the BobsPlan ideology already imbedded into my body! Of course!

1 hour ago, Licky said:

NAME/IN-GAME NAME:

Snowy owl

TIME PLAYED IN GAME:

About 45 days

I'm awesome as shit

ROUGH BANK ESTIMATE:

100Q+

Does the executive clan find itself fitting in with the executives on Dreamscape?

39 minutes ago, wingdragon said:

NAME/IN-GAME NAME: Wingdragon

TIME PLAYED IN GAME: 24 days

PvMming, events, pk etc. And most of all FUN!

ROUGH BANK ESTIMATE:

10-20Q? (never counted)

Well that deppends, if the clan see me fitting with the most executive clan :thinking:

/ALL ACCEPTED. Please be on the look out for upcoming information on how I plan to form the clan. Should be within 24 hours.

NAME/IN-GAME NAME: 

Hc Blaze 

TIME PLAYED IN GAME:

31 days in game 

Helping each and every player and the players who are also in the clan itself. Giving my knowledge of the game for anyone who needs it. #Bobsplan

ROUGH BANK ESTIMATE:

Rather not say 

I do, I’m excited to be apart of such amazing movement. Let’s guide dreamscape in the right direction! Also bob I can help you with managing the clan, be a staff member of the clan. Giveaway manager or staff manager. :) 

10 minutes ago, Hc Blaze said:

NAME/IN-GAME NAME: 

Hc Blaze 

TIME PLAYED IN GAME:

31 days in game 

Helping each and every player and the players who are also in the clan itself. Giving my knowledge of the game for anyone who needs it. #Bobsplan

ROUGH BANK ESTIMATE:

Rather not say 

I do, I’m excited to be apart of such amazing movement. Let’s guide dreamscape in the right direction! Also bob I can help you with managing the clan, be a staff member of the clan. Giveaway manager or staff manager. :) 

/ACCEPTED. you didnt even have to apply, should've just PMed me. I will assign you an executive position to help me out. Contact me on discord for information.

NAME/IN-GAME NAME:

amonn

TIME PLAYED IN GAME:

im an admin

ROUGH BANK ESTIMATE:

30000quin

idk maybe you guys seem pretty weird 

1 hour ago, Amonn said:

NAME/IN-GAME NAME:

amonn

TIME PLAYED IN GAME:

im an admin

ROUGH BANK ESTIMATE:

30000quin

idk maybe you guys seem pretty weird 

DECLINED. jk of course you can become a part of the movement, but you're weirder remember that.

28 minutes ago, hc bob said:

DECLINED. jk of course you can become a part of the movement, but you're weirder remember that.

Shoulda been declined with no jk due to no effort at all put in to the app, pffffft

Bahahaha