Bob

A formal, sincere apology

Hello #DSGANG!

First of all, no this isn't a resignation. hehe. I am just writing this post to formally apologize to the community for my recent inactivity. Even though I am able to squeeze in a few hours a day to dedicate to Dreamscape, I am currently extremely overloaded with work and studies for my finals, which are next weekend. This has caused a lot of stress, and I am also dealing with some family issues right now as well, but I won't smother you guys with my problems, however, it has been extremely difficult for me to find the time I used to be able to dedicate (10 hours+ a day) with my current schedule, and I plan on dedicating my old hours as soon as I am done this semester. I have never been this interactive and in touch with a community before, and I would never trade it for a million dollars. I am so privileged to be apart of the best staff team out there, and I hope my studies doesn't jeopardize my position. With that being stated, this formal apology goes out to every single Dreamscape player. 

Upon regaining all of my free time, I plan on completing a few of these personal achievements. 

Red = not started

Yellow = in progress

Green = completed

• Become in-game administrator
  • Become in-game moderator
  • Become in-game helper
  • Steadily maintain at least 6 hours a day online
  • Become a main discord entertainer
  • Achieve 50 days in-game (37/50)
  • Type faster than Road 2 Swag
  • Do at least 1 giveaway a day
  • Suggest at least one new content idea a week (or more)
  • Become a go-to person for in-game help

ADDING MORE SOON.

No need for real explanations man, honestly I havent seen your slight decline as an issue and I'm sure others haven't as well. You're an awesome Helper and will make an even better admin someday if and when you get there. Everyone has irl stuff that pops up, and that's ok. Gotta do you first and foremost. 

Goodluck on your exams!!

Hey man no worries I’m sure we’ve all been there just know that we don’t blame you one bit and wish you the best of luck with your exams. As my co-worker and helper in crime we can pick up and help one another because we all have hardships sometimes and that’s okay. What matters is you made an effort to let us know you care about dreamscape and I’ll help pick up what you cannot handle at this moment. I’m sure with your Great intellect about the server you will be an amazing administrator one day. Keep up the good work homie. I’ll be here supporting you along the way,remember  we’re a part of team of an even bigger team. :) 

Uncle Bob! No doubt you will crush all of your goals man. Give Road 2 Swag a break though it's not his fault he types slow. But for real this post shows how dedicated you are not only to bettering yourself through education but also your dedication to the server and that is awesome. I'll be looking forward to when you are finished with your exams so we can chill in-game more. Good luck on the exams! 

The one thing I remember about the Dreamscape staff team is they take their job too seriously. It's amazing to see the dedication you all have, but you really need to sit back and look at yourself. Why are you apologising for not playing a game for 10+ hours a day? The community appreciates any time you spend helping out on the server, and just because you don't put in a ridiculous amount of hours into the server doesn't mean your contributions are any less or that you're letting people down. Play when you can, help when you're free, and never apologise for only playing for a few hours per day.

1 hour ago, Brezel said:

The one thing I remember about the Dreamscape staff team is they take their job too seriously. It's amazing to see the dedication you all have, but you really need to sit back and look at yourself. Why are you apologising for not playing a game for 10+ hours a day? The community appreciates any time you spend helping out on the server, and just because you don't put in a ridiculous amount of hours into the server doesn't mean your contributions are any less or that you're letting people down. Play when you can, help when you're free, and never apologise for only playing for a few hours per day.

Smartest thing I've heard anyone say to staff

Gahh I really hate you but love you. I see you put type faster than me on green, hmhmmh. This Saturday night, typeracer be there or be square

na but for real, no need to apologize for this. You've already done tremendous amounts of hours in game, just take a little break and focus on your studies!

Bob, you might want to update the goals :) as you are moderator ;-)

Don't worry about personal stuff messing up Ds-activity. We're all humans and understand it :) Take the time you need to get everything achieved.

-Yoda