Guru

Notable Custom(s)

Hey guys, back with another suggestion,

Lately I've been collecting bulk amounts of customs such as wolverine sets, flame pernix sets, flame torva sets, and even (un)common pets.
The problem with most items in-game, is that they're not able to be noted. I've been buying a lot of sets, and it's annoying to buy even 15 sets, since this will take 2 inventories to trade. Which isn't trust-worthy.
And grabbing a middleman for these kind of trades has no point, and is time-wasting.

Massive amounts of customs is a pain, they can't be noted, so you'd have to ::bank every single inventory. Which takes a lot of time, it's even taking more time for players who don't even have the ::bank command.
Also with the pos, make the items come out the POS noted automatically if buying massive amounts.

Please make customs notable.

I like this idea, would sure make it easier :D

Problem is with the noting of custom items is that we would need a separate model for the noted item.

It would be a huge job to make hundreds of new models for the inventory noted item, but would make things more convenient I agree.

We can make items stackable - but that would be a little weird.

Something to bear in mind :D

Drax

Huge vouch! I had this problem when I was collecting am pernix. Had about 15 sets and had to keep banking when wanting to gamble them and stuff

3 hours ago, DRAX said:

Problem is with the noting of custom items is that we would need a separate model for the noted item.

It would be a huge job to make hundreds of new models for the inventory noted item, but would make things more convenient I agree.

Drax

Probably smart to start with the most used items first, which are sold in bulk too.

6 hours ago, DRAX said:

Drax

But they use the same model for inventory and noted items on actual rs?!* the only thing that's different is the note thing on the background of the model which you don't have to add

On 4/10/2018 at 7:33 PM, DRAX said:

Drax

I think stackable would be the most viable option, Approved, Added to suggestion list.