Audacious

[BEGINNERS] How To Make Money *Guide*

I could have created a video regarding this topic, which I could definitely do, and will do for my upcoming series, however, I thought I would create a guide for people that don't watch my videos.

1. To start out to get some starting cash and weapons, I would recommend that you thieve, located directly behind the bank at ::home.

2. After you acquire around 5t, (5000 1b tickets) I would head to ::market and purchase a ice katana. It's a decent starting weapon for the price.

3. Once you have a ice katana, wear your starter armor, and head over to ::mbox. Mboxes are approximately 30b each, and have a 1:15 chance drop rate. I would farm here for a while, you can always try bargaining the price to the max for maximization of profit.

4. Flame pernix and a assault rife upgraded is the best gear you can get with a small cashstack. I would farm mboxes until you can afford those items. Keep in mind you can have more then one account up, as long as they aren't in the same area. Be smart with that.

5. Once you get to this point, it's ganna be somewhat of a grind, it was for me, and it will be for you. There are a ton of bosses to choose from, I would go to shadow king, or magegray, and have a alternate account at thieving.

Keep in mind that while you are doing this, to watch for giveaways. In discord, we have a ton of giveaways, and we also have a bunch of events going on in the forums. Check this area out. http://dreamscape317.net/forum/index.php?/forum/48-events/

If you need help in-game, I'm usually always online, private message me on discord or add me in game @ Audacious yt or HC Audacious!

This post will be updated later tonight. If not, tomorrow, currently working on a video for my new series. Feel free to check out my most recent video! Doing a 1Q Cash Giveaway, it's ending in the next video!

17 hours ago, Stuart said:

We don't encourage botting. 

When i said botting for a guaranteed 150t. I meant through thieving. AFK and guaranteed money. You guys may not "Encourage" botting but your rules seems to have no negative results when using them for "Skills". Which lets be real, they only skill for money so they would be botting thieving.

Rule 4. Use of Cheat Clients or 3rd Party Software

• Player of the DreamScape community are not allowed to use any software that will render in a disadvantage to other players. This includes items such as DDoS Tools/Websites, Cheat Clients allowing personal advantages over other players, auto-typers, etc.
  • Don't Spam in yell over 10 seconds.
  • Botting or autoclicking: You are allowed to use bots/autoclicking for skilling. However, using 3rd party software, bots or autoclickers for anything other then skilling can get your account banned without warning (including but not limited to: PvM and 55x2). Multiple instances will be a full ban from the server. It will not be tolerated.

During the weekend I've tried tactics described in the "Ultimate beginners guide". This one is going to be the next! Thank you.

Nice guide! ive noticed coming back i've been able to rebuild well at the arcade as well, Even with basic gear I can farm to around wave 10, buy a golden ticket and upgrade my gear after selling it