Ethereum

Gambling Guide.

Flower Poker

(Requires Extreme donator+)

In this gamemode you will plant 5 flowers vs somebody the person with the best combination wins.

To start off you agree on a pot with an opponent, once agreed you'll both pay your bet to a MiddleMan.

Both off you will plant 5 flowers, the person with the best combination wins, when tie both replant 5 flowers.

Combinations:

Bust:

image.png.02bc1918bf069810c90219ee4e865f0d.png

1 Pair:

image.png.53bc066a1218659fc61a4d339370419c.png

2 Pair:

image.png.07f3bb0ee18d6fd41292b9f9d74604c0.png

3 Of A Kind:

image.png.8165535f3b169f21aefa4f0613fbd0e5.png

Full House:

image.png.e19c6088a1ef02a9ca4d42b6ccb4f453.png

4 Of A Kind:

image.png.f7cb51d8f4730e19f06ed476b9660084.png

5 Of A Kind:

image.png.555aa3864f4881b46d3a1b3517d676e5.png

When you plant a 3477792.png you replant 1 flower.

Dice Duel

(Requires donator+)

Basically here 2 players roll against each other each time the person who rolls highest wins a point.

Right-click a player and select "Gamble"

AwhfwPM.png

The following screen will now pop up:

yr9w7n6.png

When both inserted the bet you click on accept you will both roll automated the winner in the end will receive the bets in his inventory.

Blackjack

(Requires sponsor+ or Blackjack table)

In this game you bet on a host or on a blackjack table. You will want to roll as close to 100 without rolling over it.

When the host rolls he'll give you the option to Hit or to Stay. If you say Hit, he will roll a second time and both rolls will be added up on each other.

If you chose to stay it's the host his turn.

He will have to roll higher or the same as your number also without going over 100. When the host ties your roll he will win.

Small example;

JRmE7rZ.png

He stayed at 93

So then my rolls came 

JsTH1wG.png

I rolled over 100 so he won

Hot Or Cold

(Requires Extreme donator+)

In this game you will, after you betted on the host, pick Hot or Cold.

The host will plant a flower if you guessed it correctly you'll win x2 your bet.

If the host plants Rainbow it is host win automatically.

Hot Flowers:

34q7ips.png

Cold Flowers:

21mb6n6.png

Replants:

3477792.png

Host wins:

34t8gsg.png

image.png

image.png

Ayyy I love this guide! Now when people ask me how to gamble, I can redirect them to this guide instead of spending minutes explaining how the games work.

Also, I love the images and highlights such as the yellow boxes and arrows. It really helps to make this guide easier to read ;)

Keep up the good work homie

makes it easier for people who dont take the time to read anything when they first get into dicezone, and so we can show them this when they don't trust us. Trust me, it's happened.

Ayee love the guide homie! You did amazing job on it. :) This is easier to redirect someone to your guide on how to play instead of wasting 5+ minutes trying to explain this to someone haha. It's a easy, Noob friendly guide. Much appreciated. 

6 minutes ago, firered835 said:

makes it easier for people who dont take the time to read anything when they first get into dicezone, and so we can show them this when they don't trust us. Trust me, it's happened.

Trust us we know haha. Gets super annoying, should be easier due to this guide. Thanks to @Ethereum :)

Yo this is awesome! I just had someone ask me today how to fp. Now I can make sure I let them know about this guide from now on. You did an amazing job on this man, thank you!