Emperor Nick

Youtuber Event

This is my entry! I'd upload all my progress series video's if I could but unfortunately not. This series consists of starting from scratch and making 1Q! Lots of different money making methods are used to help new player's out. Best of luck to everyone.

23 hours ago, Respirate said:

This is my entry! I'd upload all my progress series video's if I could but unfortunately not. This series consists of starting from scratch and making 1Q! Lots of different money making methods are used to help new player's out. Best of luck to everyone.

as you see the video had to be uploaded at ( 16th march ) as you can see, your video is uploaded 7th february.

Wanted to take a stab at this! Hope some of you guys like what I did.... Try'd showing casing some of the servers features, Was looking for feed back if I should have added some tittles for whats going on in the video but I think for the most part you can tell what I was trying to show off. enjoy! 

Well here it is babies :D , my second  ds video ! hope u all like it , don't forget to subscribe like and comment :D , had insane luck :DD DAMN   

GL TO ALL !!