Feeds

Veteran Rank Request

Recommended Posts

Hello Dreamers!

Lately, I've been having numerous requests for players to receive the 'Veteran' rank here on the forums, and this will be the thread to where you apply for the rank. There will be specific rules on this thread, exactly like the 'Request Donator Status' thread.

Requirements
1. You need to have 6 Months (182 days)+ since the date of your Forum account being created.
2. You must be the player requesting the rank.

3. You have to have at least 100 Forums Posts.

Please Note,
The only replies on this thread should be from players requesting the rank, and the Staff accepting the application.


Application
Forum Username:
Rank Requesting:
Amount of Months since user joined Forums:
Screenshot of Veteran achievement on Forums for confirmation:



If you do not meet the requirements, your application will be automatically declined.




Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2018 at 1:21 PM, DRAX said:

Application
Forum Username: Drax
Rank Requesting: Veteran
Amount of Months since user joined Forums: 6 (182 days)
Screenshot of Veteran achievement on Forums for confirmation:

unknown.png

 

Rank Given!! Congrats on unlocking Veteran!




Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Maxas said:

Application
Forum Username: Maxas
Rank Requesting: Veteran
Amount of Months since user joined Forums: 2 years
Screenshot of Veteran achievement on Forums for confirmation: https://gyazo.com/53f7f07518d2a422401504475b8d947d

 

Rank Given!! Congrats on unlocking Veteran!




Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/16/2018 at 12:55 PM, Ethereum said:

Forum Username: Ethereum
Rank Requesting: Veteran
Amount of Months since user joined Forums: 16 months
Screenshot of Veteran achievement on Forums for confirmation: http://prntscr.com/j5uq7c

 

Rank Given!! Congrats on unlocking Veteran!




Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Application
Forum Username: ChilladinYT
Rank Requesting: Veteran
Amount of Months since user joined Forums: 41 Months
Screenshot of Veteran achievement on Forums for confirmation:

image.png.8994e6a33ab95bc0c79735e393475a6d.png




Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ChilladinYT said:

Application
Forum Username: ChilladinYT
Rank Requesting: Veteran
Amount of Months since user joined Forums: 41 Months
Screenshot of Veteran achievement on Forums for confirmation:

image.png.8994e6a33ab95bc0c79735e393475a6d.png

Granted rank! Woot woot




Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forum Username: YOda is here
Rank Requesting: Veteran
Amount of Months since user joined Forums: 6 months
Screenshot of Veteran achievement on Forums for confirmation: (sorry for small screenshot :/ )

image.png.01acf4cd6f4eef1f141cfec96d4056cb.png




Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, YOda Is here said:

Forum Username: YOda is here
Rank Requesting: Veteran
Amount of Months since user joined Forums: 6 months
Screenshot of Veteran achievement on Forums for confirmation: (sorry for small screenshot :/ )

image.png.01acf4cd6f4eef1f141cfec96d4056cb.png

I guess I'll grant you this haha




Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forum Username: Daut/Firemaker
Rank Requesting: Veteram
Amount of Months since user joined Forums: 25th May 2016 so 24 months exactly
Screenshot of Veteran achievement on Forums for confirmation:

134 post count

 

Sorry cant make printscreen with the crack pc on my internship :'(




Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Daut/Firemaker said:

Forum Username: Daut/Firemaker
Rank Requesting: Veteram
Amount of Months since user joined Forums: 25th May 2016 so 24 months exactly
Screenshot of Veteran achievement on Forums for confirmation:

134 post count

 

Sorry cant make printscreen with the crack pc on my internship :'(

Granted, congrats!




Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Jordan RSPS said:

Forum Username: Jordan Proz
Rank Requesting: Veteran
Amount of Months since user joined Forums: Idk I joined in 2014, so a lot!
Screenshot of Veteran achievement on Forums for confirmation: 
https://gyazo.com/65ef80efacc93146c47a9638de98ec73

Uh oh!! Hmm this is a toughy, I guess I can give in tho! Granted!




Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forum Username:

Inject

Rank Requesting:

Veteran

Amount of Months since user joined Forums:

42 months

Screenshot of Veteran achievement on Forums for confirmation:

NKjADCi.png




Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2018 at 1:14 PM, Video rsps said:

Forum Username: Video RSPS
Rank Requesting: Veteran
Amount of Months since user joined Forums: +6
Screenshot of Veteran achievement on Forums for confirmation:

https://gyazo.com/82cd80b395aaa3394a9cb76a037f1b79

 

On 5/29/2018 at 5:45 AM, Inject said:

Forum Username:

Inject

Rank Requesting:

Veteran

Amount of Months since user joined Forums:

42 months

Screenshot of Veteran achievement on Forums for confirmation:

NKjADCi.png

Ranks given! Grats on veterans!!!




Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forum Username: Zoldyck
Rank Requesting: Veteran
Amount of Months since user joined Forums: 6
Screenshot of Veteran achievement on Forums for confirmation:
cZfE4qJ.png

729bmvn.png




Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Zoldyck said:

Forum Username: Zoldyck
Rank Requesting: Veteran
Amount of Months since user joined Forums: 6
Screenshot of Veteran achievement on Forums for confirmation:
cZfE4qJ.png

729bmvn.png

Grats on veteran!!




Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forum Username: Outbreak
Rank Requesting: Vet
Amount of Months since user joined Forums: Like 40
Screenshot of Veteran achievement on Forums for confirmation:

f43339e5f578598fab0fdea00eb8fb1c.png

 




Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now