YOda Is here

Thread guide for threads

Hi there !

Now, I was thinking about a thread guide for all 'important' threads (mostly for beginners) as I see in 'help' chat the constant questions rising; 'what is immortal stone fragment', 'what is key fragment'...

This way we would make a thread so that all new beginners get the cruel info before asking every question separate.

I know 'help' chat is there to answere these questions, but I imagined it could become a bit crowded with these questions + price checks + other general questions...

Just an idea, what are you guys thinking?

Yoda.

Banner.jpg

I moved this to request guide since it's not really a forum suggestion. Personally, I think that directing them to the specific thread would do much better then a list of threads. New players are not very found of reading, and taking from experience. But, if you want to make the thread you always can. Nobody is stopping you.

5 minutes ago, Bman said:

I moved this to request guide since it's not really a forum suggestion. Personally, I think that directing them to the specific thread would do much better then a list of threads. New players are not very found of reading, and taking from experience. But, if you want to make the thread you always can. Nobody is stopping you.

Oh yeah, thank you :p

And I know, but that way they can see the thread they want + other threads that could be interesting for later playing.

And if there's enough support I'll try to do it :)  Wouldn't be useful to make it while nobody supports it... :/ 

Ty for the feedback.

Yoda