DRAX

Drax's Scavenger Hunt - Huge Prizes!

2172d80f979d85d54433a18ad9affa28.png

Welcome to my scavenger hunt!

This is a new kind of event that will be based predominantly on the forums!

I'm really hoping to bring some new people to the forums and to participate in this event you will need to be registered on the forums and post a comment below.

This event will be will consist of solving 3 clues and messaging me in game when they are solved to attempt the solution.

These clues will be released at separate times over the next week, so make sure to keep your eyes on this thread!

b47d97363b59fc423072215e30b3b246.png

Clue one - a phrase you will need to say to me when all of the other clues are solved.

Clue two - an Item you will need to trade to me when all other clues are solved.

Clue three - a location you will need to meet me at when all other clues are solved.

N.b. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COMPLETE THE SCAVENGER HUNT UNTIL ALL 3 HINTS ARE SOLVED. 

In order to complete the scavenger hunt you will need to pm me.

Request to meet at the spot specified in the third clue.

Trade me the item specified in the second clue.

Repeat to me the phrase specified in the first clue.

If all three actions are done correctly you will have correctly solved the scavenger hunt!

9b17d391ccf2d2e998c78a09a86aace1.png

1. Please do not pm me for help/with part solutions - I will auto reply to all queries of this nature with 'I can neither confirm nor deny'

2. Incorrect guesses will be answered 'This solution is incorrect' I will not specify which part is incorrect

3. This event is open to all players! Including ironmen and non-donors

4. The prizes will be given to players in order they complete the correct solution (e.g. the first person to solve the whole scavenger hunt will win 1st Prize, the second will win 2nd prize, etc)

5. To be in with a chance to win, you must post below. Without a post on this thread you will be unable to win a prize.

6. If the scavenger hunt is not won within the set time period, additional clues will be added until all three prizes are won!

7. You can only win on 1 account, alts are not allowed.

8. You can only attempt to solve the scavenger hunt after the third clue is posted at the date specified below

9. Each player will have a maximum of 3 chances to guess solutions, after 3 unsuccessful attempts, no further attempts will be allowed.

50bcb8ba759c373841e618002e28889b.png

1st Prize

1Q worth of cash and items!

+ Electronic Katana Goodie bag!

2nd Prize

750t Worth of cash and items!

+ Electronic Katana Goodie bag

3rd Prize

500t Worth of Cash and Items!

+ Electronic Katana Goodiebag!

Electronic Katana Goodiebag is a 1-20 pick

Each number is assigned a prize

Best Prize is an Electronic Katana

ea29d8d7167b0333bbbcf76613bbccb8.png

This clue is a phrase that must be said to me after trading me the item (specified in clue 2) at the location (specified in clue 3).

There are 2 stages to uncovering the solution to this clue.

1. You will need to decode the clue.

2. You will need to find what is requested to be said and repeat it to me in game.

The first clue is:

- .... .     .-.. .- ... -     .---- ...--     .-- --- .-. -.. ...     --- ..-.     - .... .     .--. --- . --     .-     -.. .-. . .- --     .-- .. - .... .. -.     .-     -.. .-. . .- --

441e26095ffd916ae95918ec0c7470cf.png

I had some people message me telling me the first clue was a piece of cake, so I decided to ramp it up a little!

This clue is an image clue.

The item you will need to bring me is hidden within this clue.

To gain access to the answer to the clue you will need to use a steganographic decoder (google it ;))

The encrypted message is password protected.

The clue for the password is 'This guy has the best picks in Dreamscape!'

The image is below - right click 'download' or 'save image' to ensure you get the whole file (don't screenshot or use Gyazo etc)

Bdj4aomsteg.jpg

In Short:

1. Find a steganographic decoder online

2. Solve the password clue

3. Upload the image to the use a steganographic decoder

4. Add the correct password (all lowercase)

5. Decode the image

6. Obtain the item in Dreamscape (instructions in encrypted message)

7. When the time comes (when all 3 clues are solved and you are ready to give the full solution) trade me the item.

fac8c547e0a2398f87e424b20599a248.png

Holy holy holy!

It's time for the third clue!!!!!

I've had such positive responses for this event! definitely be doing something similar soon :)

This clue is definitely the hardest of the lot ;)

Step one

First you need to unencrypted this text:

EnCt280d8876557975f7ba6b758d2503eb22a2314a35f80d8876557975f7ba6b758d2KmcjnzKr4QL 56tIQXlo/f/kjSr+2FzmNDTOMrJ8489IM5kTnSM7vIwEmS

Which can be done on the website: https://encipher.it

You do not need to download anything.

Simply scroll down and paste the text above into this box:

45a70b86d29e40a60e55f975dcf3d175.png

Then click on the decipher it button to decrypt.

040a5b57e801f6bcf93bb5dc40e595fe.png

To decrypt the text you must use a password.

ab0d9a392807df279db031dd925ec9b5.png

The password you need to use to decrypt the message is hidden in between the brackets below.

(                                                                    )

Step two

Using the image, find the location in Dreamscape.

Once you have found the location and have solved the other two clues (including getting the item from clue 2) send me a pm.

I will teleport to you and you can tell me the phrase and trade me the item (for ironman just have it in your inventory).

If you are correct you can win a prize (1st 3 players to guess correctly, see prizes above)

To avoid winners giving away the answers, they will not be given their prizes until 3 people have solved the hunt.

If a player who has won is found to have given away the answers/hints to other players, they will be disqualified and their prize will be reassigned to another player.

If you are incorrect I will tell you that you are incorrect, but will not specify which part/clue is incorrect.

If nobody solves this scavenger hunt by 12:00 pm GMT on 21th January 2018 I will release a 4th Clue.

I've had great fun creating this scavenger hunt and I hope you have enjoyed taking part.

Best of luck!

Drax

PLEASE NOTE:

Any clue solutions posted below lead to disqualification.

Please don't post solved clues or hints below.

Just like to thank everyone for their positive response to this event!

Been getting lots of pm's in game regarding this event :)

please make sure you read the rules of the event!

It's that time:

441e26095ffd916ae95918ec0c7470cf.png

I had some people message me telling me the first clue was a piece of cake, so I decided to ramp it up a little!

This clue is an image clue.

The item you will need to bring me is hidden within this clue.

To gain access to the answer to the clue you will need to use a steganographic decoder (google it ;))

The encrypted message is password protected.

The clue for the password is 'This guy has the best picks in Dreamscape!'

The image is below - right click 'download' or 'save image' to ensure you get the whole file (don't screenshot or use Gyazo etc)

Bdj4aomsteg.jpg

In Short:

1. Find a steganographic decoder online

2. Solve the password clue

3. Upload the image to the use a steganographic decoder

4. Add the correct password (all lowercase)

5. Decode the image

6. Obtain the item in Dreamscape (instructions in encrypted message)

7. When the time comes (when all 3 clues are solved and you are ready to give the full solution) trade me the item.

Please note: If you receive this message, your password is wrong, guess again!

4208669583fc7a6284676124071469c1.png

Holy holy holy!

It's time for the third clue!!!!!

I've had such positive responses for this event! definitely be doing something similar soon :)

This clue is definitely the hardest of the lot ;)

Step one

First you need to unencrypted this text:

EnCt280d8876557975f7ba6b758d2503eb22a2314a35f80d8876557975f7ba6b758d2KmcjnzKr4QL 56tIQXlo/f/kjSr+2FzmNDTOMrJ8489IM5kTnSM7vIwEmS

Which can be done on the website: https://encipher.it

You do not need to download anything.

Simply scroll down and paste the text above into this box:

45a70b86d29e40a60e55f975dcf3d175.png

Then click on the decipher it button to decrypt.

040a5b57e801f6bcf93bb5dc40e595fe.png

To decrypt the text you must use a password.

ab0d9a392807df279db031dd925ec9b5.png

The password you need to use to decrypt the message is hidden in between the brackets below.

(                                                                    )

Step two

Using the image, find the location in Dreamscape.

Once you have found the location and have solved the other two clues (including getting the item from clue 2) send me a pm.

I will teleport to you and you can tell me the phrase and trade me the item (for ironman just have it in your inventory).

If you are correct you can win a prize (1st 3 players to guess correctly, see prizes above)

To avoid winners giving away the answers, they will not be given their prizes until 3 people have solved the hunt.

If a player who has won is found to have given away the answers/hints to other players, they will be disqualified and their prize will be reassigned to another player.

If you are incorrect I will tell you that you are incorrect, but will not specify which part/clue is incorrect.

Please note:

Please do not pm me until all 3 clues are solved - I will count that as a failed attempt.

Remember that all players have 3 chances to guess, after that, you will be disqualified :(

Please make sure to read all of the rules above to make sure you can successfully solve the scavenger hunt!

If nobody solves this scavenger hunt by 12:00 pm GMT on 21th January 2018 I will release a 4th Clue.

I've had great fun creating this scavenger hunt and I hope you have enjoyed taking part.

Best of luck!

Drax