Sign in to follow this  
Hc Hisoka

New Raid Boss or overall new boss

I suggest a new raid boss or overall boss that requires more than 3-4 people with mini-guns and higher and still make it hard it'll give people with maxed gear something hard and fun to do you could make it into multiple waves or rounds idk :P just an idea the game feels to easy once you have a soulflare+ just need more harder grouped content

This is a nice suggestion, although we have just added a new raid boss (diablo)

Perhaps you could add some more detail to this suggestion.

You stated that the raid boss should be hard, but how would it compare to other bosses?

What would it drop?

What would it look like?

How would it attack, range/melee/magic?

Would their be restrictions (e.g. can't use a particular style e.g. melee)?

Would it have a special attack and if so what?

Would it have any drain effects (e.g. equipment stats/prayer)

Looking forward to hearing your input,

Drax

for starters i guess you could compare this new boss/raid boss to raid1 and diablo together? but harder

what would it drop i talked about it in my other topic about new magic armor? new magic armor that has prayer restore on hit and % drop rate +staff with more bonus prayer restore to help with lots of prayer draining bosses such as magegray chaos ele raid bosses

what it could look like it could be a old holy warlock as the robes would most likely be holy based that or some sort of a bright white spider that drops silk to build the new armor/weapon?

how would it attack i'd suggest two attack style's if going for holy warlock melee/mage if spider melee/ranged

restrictions i dont think it should have any

a special attack for the warlock it could heal itself everyone couple seconds or minutes depends how hard you make the boss with hp and defence as for the spider it could have a special attack that brings all players close to it for a strong melee attack and poisons them

Sorry if you dont make much sense since im not that good at typing sentence :PPPPPPPP

Oohhh nice!

A holy warlock sounds dope!

I like the idea of an attack that heals itself, would make it hard to kill :D

Also like the idea that it can teleport players and poison them, that would be nice and unique.

A very good concept!

One too watch!

Drax

7 hours ago, Hc Hisoka said:

a special attack for the warlock it could heal itself everyone couple seconds or minutes depends how hard you make the boss with hp and defence as for the spider it could have a special attack that brings all players close to it for a strong melee attack and poisons them

Sorry if you dont make much sense since im not that good at typing sentence :PPPPPPPP

Its a good suggestion, a new raid boss with those special attack would be awesome.