Sign in to follow this  
Feeds

Dreamers Monthly - January 2nd, 2018

0CmUZ3Y.gif

Today we will be introducing the Dreamers Monthly once again, our deep apologies for not posting one up last month as we all have been rather busy. But we have come back to make sure you guys get the Dreamers Monthly once again!

In this Dreamers monthly will consist of News Regarding Player/Staff Promotions, Monthly news from the Dreamers

The Introduction of some new players and Farewells, And much much more!

Interested in becoming a Dreamers Monthly Reporter, Interviewer or Editor? Apply here now!

NewsTeam Application Format

Do YOU want your video featured on Dreamers Monthly? Send a message to @Feeds

Do YOU want to be interviewed for the Dreamers Monthly News? You can do so by messaging @Feeds

Did YOU get an awesome drop this week and want it in the Dreamers Monthly? Send a Message to @Feeds

DreamScape Social Media

HSkfaEp.png Twitter

NxXVuY5.png YouTube

xdhaJhR.png Facebook

ErsKAJP.png Instagram

Mm0yETf.png Discord

CRyeMGL.gif

We'd like to congratulate jliW8zW.gif Hc Drax He has been a highly helpful and active fTkZF2h.gif In-Game Moderator which is why he earned himself jliW8zW.gif In-Game Administrator

in no time. He's also a very nice and respectful Staff member of the community, We congratulate him for all his hard work and dedication for becoming promoted! We really hope to see great thing from you. Keep up the great work.

Next, we got T2gZbYt.gif Bman  who was our ID5sbAg.gif Forum Moderatorand with his highly active activities on Forums he's been promoted to T2gZbYt.gif Forum Administrator He worked really hard on Forums and earned himself admin, congratulations! We hope to see really amazing things from you.

Up next, we have another hardworking helper fTkZF2h.gif Masks who has shown his dedication to DreamScape and has been promoted to fTkZF2h.gif In-Game Moderator, also showing his extreme dedication and friendliness. He's been a user for quite sometime being very friendly within the community, helping players. We appreciate all of your work you have done to this server and can't wait to see you grow even more!

Yet another promotion to a great wiki editor that is very dedicated to his work, fTkZF2h.gif amonn has worked hard for his promotion to fTkZF2h.gif In-Game Moderator. He's done a hard job and is near close to one of the most active players of dreamscape! He deserve's this position deeply. We are looking forward to seeing more of what he is capable of doing for the DreamScape.

Another promotion, SriVdUY.gif Mrdoctor who was promoted to SriVdUY.gif Helper! His activity In-game is incredible. He's been a great Wiki Editor in the community for a while, and is unlimited knowledgeable about DreamScape and no doubt is a great addition to the team. Congratulations, we hope the best for you!

Lastly, we haveSriVdUY.gif Epok who was promoted to SriVdUY.gif Helper! He's been really helpful in the help cc and in the yell and also, a well know ex-staff. His dedication for several weeks has definitely earned him the position. Congratulations, and we are sure that you will do a wonderful job! Welcome to the Staff Team.

And we also gained  77HvcZx.pngLegacy Trusted Hosts within our community

Their names are:-

@Shelter - Legacy Host

@Bale - Legacy Host

@Orbital/Unobtainable - Legacy Host

@Tyrant - Legacy Host

@Emperor Nick - Legacy Host

@Iron Barrage - Legacy Host

8kTsJcl.gif

Let's have a warm welcome to Ogchroma

Let's have a warm welcome Browniee 

Welcome to Phiv, have a great time in Dreamscape

Welcome Back Flae, have a great time in Dreamscape

Welcome Lil Bowwow to DSGANG, Enjoy the time with community

We have a very friendly player and very active, Welcome YorbenA3

Let's welcome Its Logan a very helpful person, Welcome to dreamscape 

Color, hope you have the best time in our community.

A friendly person has joined dreamscape, welcome pnthr

Welcome back Nova Bomb, an amazing Trusted Host have a great time.

Welcome Defcon, have a great time in dreamcscape 

Welcome HyPr Phoenix have an amazing time interacting with our amazing community.

Welcome Piip23, hope you have a fun dreamscape experience

Welcome Hocus Pocus, hope you have a fun dreamscape experience

We have a very friendly player and very active, Welcome Quakesz

The return of Gadreel, an amazing ex-forums staff. Dreamscape's Legend,Ex-NewTeam Manager Welcome back.

9eOALgO.gif 

In-game Moderator decided to leave us, We surely going to miss you Masks 

Global Moderator Englishlog decided to take break from his duties. We will surely miss you!!

nv9BiQY.gif

Are we getting a new boss again? 

Is C0cpthg.gif Stuart getting staff manager?

EyB1wX4.gif

Interview with @Hc DraxjliW8zW.gif In-Game Administrator

How did you find out about Dreamscape and what were your first thoughts on the server?

I first found the server through a friend who recommended the server to me. I joined and was really confused at first because it was unlike any other rsps I had ever played. It was jam-packed with awesome looking custom armor and weapons, guns and badass bosses. Once I found out I could go around wielding a bong I fell in love pretty quickly.

What do you like the most in DreamScape as an Admin. Why?

I really love being part of the staff team and being able to help out new players and veterans alike. I feel like I am able to offer support and guidance to players and along with the ace, staff team helps enhance the community vibe as well as helping it grow to executive levels.

You've been part of Dreamscape for a while, what kept you motivated to stay on DS?

The thing about being part of the #DSGang is that things never get stale. There is new content regularly and lots of events to take part in. Another thing that has kept me motivated is the DS community! it's full of people willing to help out as well as chill out.

What do you think about the DS community?

I love the DS Community. It's warm, positive and all-embracing! Being part of the forums where you can see what everyone is up to is great. But the number one thing I enjoy about the DS Community is the ::Discord! Being able to talk to other players as well as staff means you can not only feel part of the community but discuss stuff about the server. I've made some real friends on the discord that make the DS Community #1.

What is your favorite moment on Dreamscape? Why?

My favorite moment in Dreamscape is probably the day I joined the discord. I have never used discord before and was really uncertain about it. At first, I didn't speak at all but just listened like a lurker but after a while, I began chatting and learning more about the community.

If you could choose one position for the day what rank would that be? Why?

Uhhh... I would love to be a developer. I've been part of some development work and I love doing it, it's amazing to see something you thought of make it into the game. We have a really talented team of 5 developers and I really admire their amazing ability to code and model custom items so quickly and would love to learn how to do it and try it out for a day.

If you could add any item to dreamscape what would it be. Why?

I got the gay cape already... so probably the 'no homo robes' to go with it :D

Do you have any goals you want to achieve? (I will link this one to your goals page, but maybe just give a brief overview)

I would like to get more active on the forums. I try to engage as much as possible on there and am always checking to look at new posts, but would really like to make some more content.

Would you rather be immortal or super strong and fast? Why?

Immortal probably... I mean I quite like the idea of being a wizzerend old monk that people come to for advice... like an agony aunt just with more wrinkles.

Anything else you would like to say or any shout outs you would like to give?

Massive shout outs to the staff team! May 2018 be full of happiness and may your dreams come true Peace

Interview with @Emperor Nick  ouQeCCH.gif Gambling Manager

How did you find out about Dreamscape and what were your first thoughts on the server?

I found out about dreamscape back in early 2016, one of my friends had played and I wanted to see what he was so hyped about.

What do you like the most in DreamScape as a Legacy Host. Why?

The thing I like most about the legacy host is not only the awesome icon design. But the ability for players to noticed trusted host who have put so much time and dedication into the server.

You've been part of Dreamscape for a while, what kept you motivated to stay on DS?

The main thing every day that keeps me here is the friendships I have made throughout the server, the community for the majority brings people closer together.

As stated above I think we have a very active and friendly community it’s and I have made a lot of friends on the way.

What is your favorite moment on Dreamscape? Why?

My favorite dreamscape moment is probably the day I got gambling manager.

Well, I achieved my dream position.

If you could add any item to dreamscape what would it be. Why?

Maybe a new range weapon not really sure what it would be though.

Do you have any goals you want to achieve? (I will link this one to your goals page, but maybe just give a brief overview)

My goals in life are mainly to achieve my doctorate degree in forensic psychology which I’m almost 3/4 of the way there!

Would you rather be immortal or super strong and fast? Why?

Super strong and Fast, living forever, in my opinion, would get depressing because when everyone else dies, you're all alone.

I want to give a huge shoutout to the Trusted host team, as well as a huge shout out to the staff team and developers for keeping up a great server for such an extended period of time.

Interview with @714

Found the server through a friend and I thought this server is amazing due to how different it was compared it was to others.

What do you like the most about DreamScape? Why?

How active the community is and their events make it much more fun to play.

Leveling up my skills for a higher rank in the high scores and just meeting great people through the game and Discord.

I think its great and glad that the server has fun ways of getting us all together on Discord to talk and have events.

What is your favorite moment on Dreamscape? Why

My favorite moment would have had been when I got my first ultra rare drop which was electronic katana.

I would like to be mod for a day so I can warp around dreamscape.

If you could add any item to dreamscape what would it be? Why?

Rocket launcher/Rice picker hat

Do you have any goals you want to achieve?

I will link this one to your goals page, but maybe just give a brief overview)

I’d like to work towards becoming a helper for the server and achieving max total level.

Would you rather be immortal or super strong and fast Why?

Super fast so I can run to Newyork to grab a slice of pizza.

#AsianBtw love you Masks!

X5DRdwd.gif

One of Dreamscape's top goal hunters and new Helper @Mrdoctor. has achieved the huge goal of becoming Dreamscape's 1st Maxed Player

d4142ec8e49dc4b2a2be3ce3bfaec8b7.png

Global Admin @Feeds has hit his goal of 100 Vorago kills as well as hitting 1400 forum posts, Congratulations!

LCMCBJn.gif

This or that with @ToxicCyclone

Fish or Steak?
Steak.

Sneakers or Sandals?
Sneakers.

Computer or Game Consoles?
PC ofcourse.

Coffee or Tea?
Tea.

Cards or Board games?
Cards.

Darts or Pool?
Pool.

Train or Bus?
Train is always better.

This or that with @Zodiac

Walking or Jogging?
Walking.

Paintings or Photos?
This is hard. I would have to say photos.

Coke or Pepsi?
Pepseiiiii.

Apartment or House?
House.

Multiplayer or Singleplayer?
Multiplayer.

Fireman or Policeman?
Policeman.

Leather or Fabric?
Fabric.

aKxrJYg.gif

Some of the items achieved by our GANG

9fff7711dec2cc26ede20e96c234a83e.png

c21b96a4b9d30640bbed1f1ccb4d6c8d.png

71e4eb2bac2bc2453acc93e962771477.png

23bb5aea4f4a2674a6f33990da2548b6.png

9f02458831664250db10ecec5d31cd62.png

43ff35f456b10f379eeed0fd5a4e44a0.png

bac270e6cd5d3f065034bea010244cce.png

5fa824ed276406f7a7a2cda80b5e77b2.png

195b27568319405cac2138592bccd8ff.png

pfN4QlyzTiOmy_mf9UYLtQ.png

8U8LsPsjSJaE0I5BU3cBKw.png

d1e8ce0373f5bad64b2431e794245d33.png

aab7940ac67d9bb06eeab5dc3cca6feb.png

7b49d5dd875fdb468ad41acac2f5cee3.png

CRDooOzWSXepzv1eDyYisQ.png

60a6f1d2013de8c5cc8d835a4b0397cc.png

d39f05c2f48086a3c0349bcf2bf84d3d.png

a0e9561fe0325616afaedff69305fbcd.png

f9589abaf5f04be86715eceb9b0b5213.png

e6bae3482572dd8018fdb40f6d27a5fb.png

V0o9R7VRQUCGdLmc54uPsw.png

792021f05e399e65b085102304406cfc.png

0af48c62e47e10a9686c932936f05bde.png

ae2bcd81ac16a38f2148a570733c7ed8.png

de932214b7b5be2ab72d01f2bbfeb2bc.png

bf383d51e25dfb759d856278a74e5f6a.png

606f3dfd387b2700af448d3f6058ebc3.png

hceDwWLyQRij93kvB1VEmw.png

l2oRX76JRZ26Is1-gcOL4Q.png

c5bOHBB6T3Sz_mgXIc571A.png

c6c3f009694663305b2c056de7dcd993.png

[!] Best loot this month [!]
phAGPBQMTDyTToXFJ3QGFA.png

8290667b5749c5e7e0e892fb1d21390d.png

30dd1e78a19074c236f812d7dda464a7.png

69QcWDc.gif

This Month's POTM goes to X-mas Craziness 

E4P5mt.png

Thanks to @xzemoz itsonlya for this epic picture of the month!

dreamscape.jpg

TJa15pa.gif

This Month's VOTM goes to @Dreamscape YT

T6Nvx0x.gif

What did you do on the New Year eve?

13ehXoX.gif

You will always find me in the past. I can be created in the present, But the future can never taint me. What am I?

EKF4GSU.gif

Founder - @Bench Press

Founder - @Squishy

Manager & Chief Editor - @Feeds

Chief Editor - @Guru

Grammar Editor - @Bman

Editor - @Hc Drax

Editor - @Xiare

Another great month here in DSLand. Congrats to all the promotions and drops. With the new year starting, i'm glad to be apart of the community and i hope we continue to grow. Good luck for the months coming.

Very thourough and proper Dreamers monthly blast. I do enjoy reading this, I hate the fact @Englishlog & @Masks are resigning or have resigned already.. Masks you're my donation buddy and a great help and Englog because of you and Drax I've gotten more active in the help cc/yell section, aswell as forums. Much love! #DSGANG

7 hours ago, Lil Bowwow said:

Ohhhh I made the cut!!!! Best loot this month!!! Hell yeah gooo DSGANG!

Well, that was the first time I ever saw anyone win the 100$ card