Sign in to follow this  
Epok

Epok's Ironman Guide - For Beginners

bd7fc54b0199ac011af7e61748c7bb5c.png

IronMan Guide: Best start!

As an IronMan there is a lot of difference between the modes; Normal, Hardcore & IronMan.

Ironman has lower xp rate & do have 25% droprate (increase your chances on monster/bosses loots)
Ironmen cannot trade other players
You are NOT able to remove your title as ironman as soon you've choosen the mode. We do have a command that can remove Hardcore title.

Step1:

f0231547c0cd3690c929a4e832dbe01a.png

Location; Penguins

Teleport/Command; ::mbox

Info: Those penguins drops Penguin bones & Mystery Boxes.
Rate; 1:15 (steroid penguins 1:150)
Best loot from Mystery Box is
Double Xp Ring It is a benefit for an ironman when he got a double Xp ring when he's leveling up because it will take longer to level up the usual because you are an IronMan. After receive the ring I recommend you to pick up ALL the penguin bones you get. Use the bones on altar at home 

d582851d6b7ac37bc875568d8a706982.png

Location; East Of home

You get more prayer xp by using your bones on altar at home.
It works like this;

Get a full inventory of Penguin bones, at the location you right-click on a bone, then click on the altar & type the amount you want to use (28)

Keep collecting bones until you are around 52 (Protect Melee) 72 (Deflect Melee, Chaos Altar at ;;edge)

52-72 prayer:

Use either Protect Melee (52 regular prayer) or Deflect Melee (72 prayer, altar; Chaos, located at ;;Edge)
Go ;;starterboss

4f24979909f5e6a958e081bad64c0fc4.png

Those drops;

Royal Sicle (Fast hitting weapon) Value; 150-200b

Brutal Whip (regular hit but with decent special attack) Value; 500b

A sicle would be a very decent weapon to begin with as an IronMan. Make sure to bring a little bid of food & a few pots since you will need pray (use Protect/deflect melee)

Keep grinding bones either Penguin, Icy Bones or Phoenix bones

When you received 92 prayer, you are good to go kill tons of bosses/monsters to grind even more then ever!

As an IronMan you have a huge benefit!

Instance Manager:

b1a8e14ececa9dd2f332b7807c27165f.png

Info:

2f85d8395234bc9b7cec95af52c4cd18.png

As IronMan you have ALL these bosses ALL by yourself! Pay an amount of cash to enter the instance & kill the amount you are told. Prices are different from boss to boss but for sure will be worth it!

Goodluck on Ironman! Wish you all the best!

22 minutes ago, Mrdoctor. said:

Nice guide m8 maybe i should start an iron :D 

You should try it! I've done it before & it is quiet fun tbh. If you are the type who love the low xp rate this is just an amazing thing.!

1 minute ago, Epok said:

You should try it! I've done it before & it is quiet fun tbh. If you are the type who love the low xp rate this is just an amazing thing.!

i love to grind the xp :D so yahh maybe i start one 

First off, great guide! Would you mind providing a little more detail on the "instances" though? I just started my first account ever and started with Ironman. I'd be interested to learn more about this.

14 hours ago, burritomm said:

First off, great guide! Would you mind providing a little more detail on the "instances" though? I just started my first account ever and started with Ironman. I'd be interested to learn more about this.

Hello. I've been thinking about making a thread that shows how Instance Manager works. Will be done later tonight.

Thanks for asking!