55 minutes ago, Emperor Nick said:

But you are online?

He came back and i gave him some cash to rebuild. He lost it all 5 minutes later. Lmfaoo. He just doesnt know when to walk away and play a different time. Tilting is his occupation.

To be honest short bye threads like these shouldn't be allowed. If you want a respected farewell respect us enough to give us a reason why you are leaving. Hopefully you'll return back with a more positive attitude. 

It's unfortunate to see another Dreamer leave but I am going to have to agree with @Stuart here short is sweet but we do care about the community I hope when/If you come back you can rebuild again.

You were on today, and you can always rebuild. 

Legit pixels changed you completely, u were kind before, after u got cleaned you're just ungrateful and disrespecting. That's not how it should go.

Bye...

12 hours ago, Stuart said:

To be honest short bye threads like these shouldn't be allowed. If you want a respected farewell respect us enough to give us a reason why you are leaving. Hopefully you'll return back with a more positive attitude. 

Stuart said it all , you were a great player but this post was really a unnecessary post if you can't show us the respect you have for dreamscape.

Hopefully you can comeback and be better then before.

8 hours ago, Rotater said:

You were on today, and you can always rebuild. 

Legit pixels changed you completely, u were kind before, after u got cleaned you're just ungrateful and disrespecting. That's not how it should go.

Bye...

I agree on Rotater
I tell you this, from the minute i saw you before you got alot, you were actually NICE i mean you were sooo nice but since that day that you got alot from Dr Brownies, you've changed like changed both on how you speak and how you actually act, if your just going to quit because of being cleaned.

And so be it.

So many players quit when they get cleaned, like come on, it was your choice to gamble and that's a personal problem. Why give us a one sentence "bye" response because you got cleaned? The whole point of Dreamscape is not gambling, but their is so much more. Maybe try to PvM once in a while instead of gambling and repeating the process like a cycle. Good luck.

damm , dont make a mouse an olifant i would say. I was trying to delete this post aswell , but didnt found it.

Anyway i"m trying to rebuld so