DrL

Unexpected

Hey guys, I thought I foresaw this.. I applied to a job recently and I got accepted and I start in two weeks, which means that I will be going to school and right after school I'm going to be going to work, so this screws my whole schedule around of plans and etc.. Therefore, as you probably already know, this is my resignation post. It's been such a wonderful time with you guys on Dreamscape, you have all created a home for me and it's amazing how the community comes together and treats each other like legends. I will be on from time to time, but not as active as I was, I'm going to miss you all because you guys were amazing. When I first got Trusted host then helper, I was absolutely ecstatic and just wanted to build up from there, but stuff changes and I hope you guys understand that I will be back when I have more free time as in Teamspeak and in game, you all will be truly missed K3. #DsGang.

Hey man, thanks for all the hard work that you've put into Dreamscape! Even tho I don't know you very well, i do know that every Dreamscape staff member has worked hard for their spot.

So therefore my respect.

I want to wish you all the best of luck in life, and with your new job! It's great that you got accepted.

A lot of people can learn from this, cause it's good that after school you go to work and earn some extra money.

Once again I want to thankyou for helping out the server in your free time. 

Goodluck man, we hope to see you back in the future.

Congratulations on getting the job man!

You are an extremely nice staff member that I enjoyed talking with.  

I wish you the best of luck out there for you. Good luck handling both school and work at the same time. 

Take care and come back to us :)

1 hour ago, Michael Gaming said:

Never forget the memories you did at the dicezone!!!!

gambling and dreamscape will always be in your heart!!!

Meget :)

Usaywat!? 

Resign? Ey give this man a speach in his head. He aint going no where.

Nah man i'm kidding, 

Congratulation's on your job! Goodluck out there in Chicago, Hopefully all goes well.

I know where to contact you if i got to.

We've had alot of Ups & Down's but we overcame the BS and become close friend's.

Thank you for everything.

Love vl0ne, 

Aka Jaden.