Sign in to follow this  
conseQnz

Photoshop/Adobe Illustrator Download [Free]

So everyone wants to try out Photoshop or even start making there own Art,but it's always so hard to find ANYTHING for free right? I have always struggled to find Photoshop or any other program for free. You try to look at tutorials of how to hack and stuff like that,but it's always so complicated and at the end of the day it still doesn't work how it should.

I have found a crack that i used myself for the newest version of Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator and today i will share this with you.

Before i start i want to make some things clear:

In this color i will be saying the step-by-step things that you need to do

This color will represent links

And the normal white color will be the normal text

• You start by going to this Original Adobe Creative Cloud Website.
  • Make an account if you don't have one and download the "CC" (Creative Cloud) application to your computer.
  • Download the "Try" Applications such as Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator (If you'll ever use it) . The download might take a while so go make some tee in the mean time.
  • Download this Program If the link doesn't work try this. It might show you that the application is unsafe or something like that,but i can guarantee you 100% that it's not a virus,i have checked it myself,because at first i was sketchy about the application too. So you don't have to worry about anything.
  • Do not open the applications after you download them. Before you do anything else and after you download the applications that you want to use - Turn off/Disconnect your internet connection
  • On the "Crack" application press right mouse button > Run as administrator. A new window will pop up
  • JzWyGda.pnghSIyCxY.pngNlx3Y2n.png
  • As seen in the pictures above Click on the first line of the window,search the program you want to crack and click install. One at a time
  • A new window will pop up,you will need to find "amtlib.dll" file. You can find that file here (Depending on your Operating system,the folder might be called 64Bit):
  • Photoshop: y0RwFES.png?1
  • Illustrator: Z4KPohm.png
  • After you located the file,Select it and click Open,then Install again. It will take like 1-2 seconds to finish and at the bottom of the application you will see that the process is done.

That is it! Easy as that,you now have the latest version of the application and you will be able to use it for the rest of your life.

All you need to do now is go to the Windows tab,open the application and pin it to your desktop line. 

Thank you for taking your time to read it,hope you enjoy!

NOTICE!!!

Do not open Adobe CC application after you cracked Photoshop/Illustrator,because you will have to "Crack" the applications again.

To avoid the Adobe Creative Cloud opening at the Start up of you computer:

[Ctrl+Shift+Esc] then right right click on the CC application and click Disable.

f2Agi5Q.png