Sign in to follow this  
Not Brad1

Why do i get this so much at phoenix

2u3vbt2.png

Why does get said to me at least once or twice a day? I can't go to phoenix without someone telling me to leave and then telling me they hate people like me if I don't. I'm just trying to play the game too.

dont owrry about it, it is a multi combat boss for a reason, it would be different if he was killing a single combat boss and you crashed him but its just like any other multi combat boss, who ever gets the most damage gets the kill and if they cant get the most damage then thats a shame but there isnt a multi combat zone where phoenix is for no reason.

Next time, please report staff member right away if someone acts offensive against you. Unfortunately that happens sometimes, but you don't have to worry about it because it's multizone boss, and ofcourse you're able to kill it if you want, like anyone else and any other boss.

Next time, please report staff member right away if someone acts offensive against you.

Is it really necessary to report this to a staff member? I mean, he just said he hates people who already have the pet killing the Phoenix boss.

With that being said, it is a shame people get so salty, but what can you do, it's an online video game haha

Is it really necessary to report this to a staff member? I mean, he just said he hates people who already have the pet killing the Phoenix boss.

With that being said, it is a shame people get so salty, but what can you do, it's an online video game haha

I wasn't trying to report it just trying to show how much hate i always get at phoenix