Im Too Much

Guess i'll say Hello

Hey yall. ItsMalikTho :p been playing rsps on and off for about 5+ years now.. Keep leaving and coming back.. I think this server caught my attention. The guns are awesome, never seen anything like it like.... yeah you know what im saying. Im-game username is "Im Too Much"<- Hardcore Main..and ItsMalikTho<- which is a IronMan Noob lol but I don't really play on it.. hmu? In-game

Welcome to DreamScape and it's forums! It's always great to see that new players are enjoying the server, I hope you stay with us for some time and perhaps hop on TeamSpeak? Of course if you need any forums or in-game assistance you can always contact any of the staff members and we will be sure to help you out! If you have an interest in Graphic Design you can contact our Graphics Designers.

Have fun and I you enjoy your stay with us.

Welcome to Dreamscape! I've just started playing as well, it's a lot of fun! If you need any help the people on yell are always super helpful as well as join the 'Help' CC with any questions.. That has helped me a ton.

Cheers mate, can't wait to see you in game and chat! 

welcome to dreamscape Mate! I hope you enjoy it here w have many customs and the community is very supportive! If you ever need help feel free to message me or any of the other staff members we're here to help in anyway we can!

welcome to the server mate, its great to see new players doing introductions on the forums, if you need anything at all contact one of our lovely staff members, in game or on forums!