Woolex

Hola peepl

Aye everyone. I don't actually know anyone here but i hope to get to know some of you and possibly force you to be my friends? Because i currently have none... Name in game is woolex and i have an iron man named neq *psst, my snapchat is my name too :D* 

Little about myself, i hate this part because i suck at this... Sooo. I played runescape back in 2007 until 2009 then stopped, picked up a rsps that is now down and after taking an extremely long break from runescape because counter-strike: global offensive took over my life and somewhat still is, i thought i would get back into it. Long story short this is the first server i checked out and ive been here since. Only a week but yeah, im an easy buy... Bit about me personally. I love any and all kinds of music, i dabble a bit in photoshop (or used to), i still love counter-strike: global offensive,names zach, im 22 and still sound like a child despise how i look and i currently work in avionics in the air force (or the chair force according to most).

If you would like to get to know me a bit more just reply with any questions and ill answer them to the best of my ability :) or say hi. I'd love that too and ill give you a hi back. Anywho, i may pop into the TS3 server since i do use that, but i may not talk because i hate my voice and when i get used to people i turn into a spazz that you wish you never met. Anyway, enjoy your weekend hummies.

welcome to the server mate, its a pleasure to have a new player with such a conviction about him, i look forward in getting to know you and i hope you have an amazing time with us on dreamscape! if you ever need anything be sure to pm me or any of the other staff in game or on forums, and again welcome mate.

with the kindest regards,

[member=dainish]

Heya [member=Woolex]!

Welcome to Dreamscape andere it's Forums!
It's been a while since we had such detailed introduction around here.
I hope you'll enjoy your stay, with us and our dear community.

If you ever find yourself in need of assistance or help, feel free to pm any member of the staffteam, or ofcourse myself!

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Welcome to DreamScape man! :)

Only got one tip for ya and that's about Teamspeak, you really should talk. I was pretty nervous when I first joined being pretty squeaky and all but it's really not judged, of course you'll get a few people that'll ask your gender but it's just an amazing community and if you don't talk for a long time you'll regret it. Everyone who comes to Teamspeak is welcomed and loved because here in Dreamscape we're all la familia...

I hope you do join us in Teamspeak and even if not then I hope to meet you in-game!

Enjoy your time [member=woolex]

Welcome to the server and its forums!

As [member=licky] said, you should talk in teamspeak. When I first joined to Ts3, I was so afraid about talking because english is not my national language, to be honest I shouldn't even know how to talk english because I am from Finland. But with time I improved and no one judged me because of my horrible grammar and pronouncing. Your voice doesn't matter, we dont judge anyone, I promise.

Anyways, if you need help, you can always pm me or anyone from our staff team and we are here to help you best we can.

Hopefully you enjoy your time in dreamscape, and I am looking forward to meet you, hopefully we see you in teamspeak and we can make you feel comfortable to talk with each others.

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone, i appreciate it :) I was actually in teamspeak last night and had a blast with Dopes singing and messing around with Sunny/WutFace or whatever he goes by haha. 

Dainish, i will be hunting you down for that uh give away price once my account is sorted out  ;)

Somehow your Story is almost like mine, i did also play Runescape back in 2007 and stopped at like 2010, its nice to see new Players on Dreamscape, and nice to read some things about you also ! I hope you enjoy your Stay, and if you need anything, just throw me a PM Ingame or on Forums, you can also contact me on Teamspeak. Have fun !