Wonder

SOTM

So, I'm very proud to announce the launch of the SOTM (Signature Of The Month). It's very much the same as the SOTW, but on a monthly basis instead of weekly. The reasoning behind this is we received far too few entries for the SOTW, so we decided to make it into SOTM instead.

So if you have a little GFX Designer in you, and want to earn a name for yourself as well as some awesome prizes along the way, don't hesitate and join in on the fun!

1. You must follow this months theme.

2. Send your entry in a PM to me eAdhQMj.png?1 Wonder and do not post them in a thread.

3. Your work must be original. Stocks/renders/fractals etc. are allowed.

4. Do not show any form of inappropriate content in your entry.

5. You are not allowed to put your name in the entry, however SOTM #1 for instance, is allowed.

6. Your entry must have a reasonable size for a signature. Nothing larger than 700x500.

7. Absolutely NO ripping is allowed.

8. Voting for yourself is strictly prohibited, and will result in an instant disqualification.

This months theme: SOTM Banner

The theme for our first SOTM is a banner - We're in need of a new banner due to this being a new event, so I'm looking forward to your awesome entries!

The deadline for entries will be Monday, October 31st. @ 5:00 PM CET (UTC +1)

Good luck to all participants!

Sincerely,

Wonder

I also really hope to see some entires coming in, people who are going to send in an entry have a good amount of time to create it.

So there's no time rush!

If im correct, we've also gotten a user rank on the forums for the person who wins it.

I'll ensure to share it with y'all later!

Uhm I really don't know what you're post is all about - It has nothing to do with the current theme, and if this is your entry, it has broken several of the rules.

oh my lord, i thought this was SOTM, not an adv looking for a banner for SOTM

oh my lord, i thought this was SOTM, not an adv looking for a banner for SOTM

Even if that was the case, have you even read [member=Wonder]'s post?
Please take some time to read what people have post.