Sign in to follow this  
Megafun12

Stepping down.

Hey everyone,

As you could see that im not that much online ingame anymore. That is because i am really busy with my new school. I got really long days of school so i got no time for DreamScape anymore only in the weekends. I want to say thanks to the StaffTeam and the community for the best time i ever got. I hope everyone will do their best in the staff team and i hope that everyone will be happy with everything :) You will see me sometimes ingame so don't be scared and pm me ;) 

Thank you everyone for the Greatest moments!

P.S. i got one thing to say #DSGANG!

Megafun12,

Where to start?

I came back to dreamscape and saw u there i asked u some things,

And i saw u growing and growing, then i came into the staffteam.

We became friends and did loads with eachother.

Its sad to see u go, I'm always here if u wanna speak to me or the community.

You're in my heart <3

Kindest regards,

Hardcore v2

Aww, I'm so sad to hear this My dear Megaboring12 :(

You've been an awesome person to talk to, and I remember specifically having some great laughs with you and the others on TS when I started playing DreamScape. You've been an great addition to the Staff Team, and an even more great friend.

I hope that you'll do well in school, and I look forward to at least talk to you when you're online!

[member=megafun12]

It's so sad to see you go, after everything you've done for me. Countless questions you've answered for me and all those good jokes we've made. It's really sad to see you go.
We will do our best in staff team, dont worry about it.
Looking forward to see you. Hop on in-game and on teamspeak every now and then to say hello.
Good luck with your life, hopefully you pass all tests and get good grades :)

Aww my little man! This is a true loss for our staff team and for the server.

You did your job very well for the time that you've been here, you were active and always friendly!

You always asked me how my day was, and that's something i do appreciate a lot. I won't forget that!

And it's awesome that you've started to go to the gym, don't come back to buff matey.

I want to wish you all the best on your new school, but i'm sure you'll succeed.

Don't forget to come a play a game of curve fever with me and Zeven.

Much love bro beans, it was a pleasure having you here a lot!

Men, This isnt fun u were the best admin in the server.

Ive seen u growing from mod to donation manager.

ive had alot of fun playing with u, i was always there for u when u needed someone.

i hope go tru all this on school and then come back mate!

Gl , Greetz Sean :)

Ugh..I dont know where to start..what i can say is its really sad to see you go [member=megafun12] the thing that i really wanted to thank you is you are the one who help me to get the ownercape :) I'll never forget the one who helped me out bud..i wish you all the best bud! Hope you can comeback anytime and properly me Jota will welcome you :D haha Good luck [member=megafun12]

Man this is a sad day. The server will truly miss you my friend. I really want to thank you for the time and love you spent helping the community out. thank you for your services megalove12, you will be dearly missed by everyone :(

​I hope we will see each other soon in the future and I wish the best of luck to you in the future.

FAREWELL MY FRIEND MEGALOVE12!

You will be missed for sure my friend. I've know you for a pretty long time.

You were an amazing staff member and were always helpful and mature.

Hope school goes good for you and hope to you on from time to time.

My dear ole mega :( 

I'm extremely sad to see that you've resigned, I remember when we were both helpers, and now we grew so much together! 

But the sad time has came to see you depart from the staff team... Something I didn't really see coming or wanted to believe.

Hope to speak with you again very soon though :) 

DSGANG!

It's a shame to see you leave the team, but in the end your studies are more important. I'd like to thank you for all the months of hard work you put into Dreamscape. You are an incredible staff member and you will be missed dearly. Best of luck with your studies, I hope that you return to us one day :)