Sign in to follow this  
pages

How to Install Full Photoshop CC for free

Hows it going dreamers? I've always thought that GFX is pretty cool and think it would be sick to get an active GFX community here in dreamscape so what better way to do that than to show everyone how to get themselves a full version of Photoshop CC.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1: 

Downlaod Winrar here http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

Just download whatever version suits your computer best, I myself run 64 bit

Step 2: 

Download the Photshop Folder here https://mega.nz/#!xwNjVQzD!t1DgoLYFLUaLsY4KpjjK4xj4SkxeNNkJcO2iAMx­IYtA and you should run into this screen (open the spoiler to see it)

[spoiler]677bs8.jpg[/spoiler]

so just enter the code below into the box and then click download through your web browser.

!t1DgoLYFLUaLsY4KpjjK4xj4SkxeNNkJcO2iAMx­IYtA

Step 3:

Once downloaded you should have this file qns0fr.jpg so just drag it to your desktop which should automatically extract the file for you. Once on the desktop open the folder and run TechTools.NET file and the Photoshop installation wizard should come up like this. [spoiler]9aaetu.jpg[/spoiler]

Just run the wizard as you would any other program. I would suggest that you would choose for it to extract the folder to your desktop so you can find it easily. This process will take a few minutes so sit tight.

Step 4:

Once done you will find this folder rkbwjm.jpg

Open the folder and click on the PhotshopPortable.exe link

Allow the program to run and within a few seconds Photoshop will open and you should see this screen.

[spoiler]mu7sbc.jpg[/spoiler]

CONGRATS! You officially own Photoshp CC 2015.5 for free!

Now all to do is start working on those edits and graphics! Head on over to the graphics section to see everyone elses designs and hopefully post your own! Would love to see a spike in the amount of people who participate in SOTW. Goodluck editing and happy dreaming!

Nice little guide, but this stinks of phising and viruses, just really looks like one of those bad ads where it says "GET XXXX FOR FREE NOW!" i may be wrong, but as the saying goes don't trust everyone on the internet. Either way thanks for this guide, i hope the GFX community will increase in size.

P.S.

It's illegal to download programs like Photoshop, but w/e.

Nice little guide, but this stinks of phising and viruses, just really looks like one of those bad ads where it says "GET XXXX FOR FREE NOW!" i may be wrong, but as the saying goes don't trust everyone on the internet. Either way thanks for this guide, i hope the GFX community will increase in size.

P.S.

It's illegal to download programs like Photoshop, but w/e.

I totally understand your worry here. I personally use this and I have not been hit with any type of virus or anything like that. It is not something I created though, I learned about it through a friend so therefore I have no way of proving that it's not phising sadly :/ I understand not wantinf to use this, I just dont know how else to get photoshop out to the community.

I totally understand your worry here. I personally use this and I have not been hit with any type of virus or anything like that. It is not something I created though, I learned about it through a friend so therefore I have no way of proving that it's not phising sadly :/ I understand not wantinf to use this, I just dont know how else to get photoshop out to the community.

There are always torrents. Would be the same thing.