reaperffdoc

Trial Members
  • Content Count

    2
  • Avg. Content Per Day

    0.03
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About reaperffdoc

  • Rank
    Newbie

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. reaperffdoc

    Hello Dreamers, This time I will be showing you guys where to best stand in Extreme Arcade so you can increase your survivability to earn yourself the best in slot capes for end game. First thing you need to know about Extreme Arcade is that it requires you to sacrifice an Infernal Cape that is obtained through Normal Arcade. If you don't complete the 55 waves of Extreme Arcade, you will lose your Infernal Cape. Second is that Extreme Arcade is not for the faint hearted. The amount of roller coaster rides that it does to your heart is out the roof. It is best if you do not look at your health while in Arcade if you're not an Extremist. Only give Extreme a shot when you can complete regular Arcade with ease. Last, Extreme Arcade require a very expensive and hefty gear to complete. This is only for End Game Players wanting to achieve Greatness. However, with great challenges come great rewards. Like I said, after completing Extreme Arcade, you will obtain the greatest cape without any restrictions in Dreamscape. There are 3 types of this cape. They are Mage Infernal Cape, Range Infernal Cape, and Melee Infernal Cape. It is guaranteed for you to obtain one of these capes, but which ever you get is up to the RNG God. Don't worry, by following my guide, you have increased your chances of beating Extreme Arcade by 90%, that is if you follow the gear recommendation, and the other 10% is up to the Arcade God to see if he deems you worthy. Gear Recommendation: Best to Decent #1-Range Dream Range Set - 130-150q Infernal Cape - from regular arcade Platinum Aura - 30% def boost - 20-25q Scroll of Fire - 20q BFG 9000 - $300 donation BFG Offhand - $250 donation or Inferno Spirit Shield - 60-80q Quantum Boots - 24-30q Space Boxing Gloves - $150 donation Trix Amulet - 5-7q Avery's Ring (I) - 35q #2-Mage Dream Mage Set - 130-150q Infernal Cape - from regular arcade Platinum Aura - 30% def boost - 20-25q Scroll of Fire - 20q Eternal Khione's Staff - 50q Aqua Spirit Shield - 3q Quantum Boots - 24-30q Space Boxing Gloves - $150 donation Trix Amulet - 5-7q Avery's Ring (I) - 35q #3-Melee (Cheapest and Possible to complete. However, not very effective) Am'orth Guardian Set - 10q Infernal Cape - from regular arcade Platinum Aura - 30% def boost - 20-25q Scroll of Fire - 20q Sword of Protectorate - 60q or Ultimate Dream Katana - 40q Inferno Spirit Shield - 3q Quantum Boots - 24-30q Space Boxing Gloves - $150 donation Trix Amulet - 5-7q Avery's Ring (I) - 35q If you want to skip to wave 51, when extreme starts, go to 2:55 of the video. Goodluck Dreamers!
  2. STACKING is the name of the game in Arcade. What I mean by stacking is by luring all enemies or bosses in the Arcade to a small vicinity where we can hit most to all of the enemies at the same time. Since Arcade is a multi area, meaning we could hit multiple enemies at the same time, we must us this to our advantage. The more enemies we could hit at one time, the faster we will heal from our leeching items. In this post, I will show you guys where to stand to most effectively stack bosses in higher waves to help you get Infernal Cape (best in slot cape) and farming more tokens to make that cash. It is important to note that this post is specifically for positioning on higher waves. I will create a full guide on completing Arcade with a more affordable set later on. Credits: Bowwow - For creating the first video guide on Arcade that helped me beat my first Arcade.