Sign in to follow this  
amordin

My necro jr disapeared

I think there might be a bug with the new pets, I got rocky while thieving and accidently dropped him while my necro was summoned. It summoned rocky and the necro disappeared. I have picked up rocky logged out and in and even tried the collection chest. no luck. Any help greatly appreciated.

crap now that I think about it I wasn't recording or anything. I am not really expecting to get my necro back especially lacking any solid proof, more just want to point out a potential bug/warn others just in case.

Do you have a picture of your Necro pet jr in your inventory or summoned?
I think that if you're able to show proof that you had it and staff tries this "new bug" and it actually does that.

They probably will help you.
As I have no expereience with tickets etc... I don't know what the outcome will be, but I hope you get it back :) 

9 minutes ago, ChilladinYT said:

Do you have a picture of your Necro pet jr in your inventory or summoned?
I think that if you're able to show proof that you had it and staff tries this "new bug" and it actually does that.

They probably will help you.
As I have no expereience with tickets etc... I don't know what the outcome will be, but I hope you get it back :) 

all my screen caps turned out to just be black squares so I think I am SOL on that one. Would be cool, I just hope no one else loses any valuable pets to that and end up in my shoes.

Hey guys,

I took a look into this myself. I was unable to re-create this and when I tested under the conditions expressed, I got this message (showing our safe guards against this are working).

44593866446965bdc41f289e67bfecee.png

Neither the Necromancer Jr nor the Rocky pet were affected by this.

If you have any more information regarding this situation or actual proof, please make a support ticket at the link below and I will look into it.

As far as I can safely say at this point in time, this bug does not exist, there are safeguards to protect your pets and nobody should worry about losing pets.

http://dreamscape317.net/forum/index.php?/support/