Sign in to follow this  
Zoldyck

120 Slayer Tasks.

So we recently got this great update where after 3 prestige and lvl 120 slayer we get to do Raids tasks. 
Not only raids but also unlocks Oblivion Dragon and Necromancers tasks.

So I have 2 suggestion to improve on this update.
1: Add to the Possible Task list: Mage Gray and Chaos Elementals. Cus they are good tasks, mobs usually killed by high level players and would add a bit more change to slayer after 120.
2: Reduce some of the Raids tasks, some tasks like 46 Dark Raiden or 40 Diablo, Take a lot of time to be done, so make max of 30 per task on raids, with 30 being rare and average being 18-22 kills.

Let me know what you think and maybe add to the suggestion too. Any task worthy of accompanying those? Any other improvement? Maybe a Bock task list? 

Vouch. I agree with both points in the suggestion.

Also, just a thought. Make arcade task, 1-2 runs per task and counts when u get to like wave 30 or smth

Just now, Swarm said:

Make arcade task, 1-2 runs per task and counts when u get to like wave 30 or smth

Yeah that could work on something like kill 10 Cop cars or 4 Helicopters. Meaning you have to reach like wave 39 to be done. 

I vouch for this as well, would also be nice if tasks gave a small boost to drop rate or something to give a bit more motivation for players to do it. The slayer points are nice but not everyone wants to grind them.

VOUCH! Prest 3 lvl 120 slayers defo need care now that they released a skilling pet about it, either make the suggestion above or add to it byas i already suvgested many times ingame to admins, make slayer level reset-able after prest 3 lvl 120 OOOOOR just give us the option of difficulty range tasks we wanna do AKA easy tasks(1-3khp) med tasks(blablabla) hard tasks(you get what i mean) and to finish it up raids tasks so youd have 4 difficulties range to slay from