Sign in to follow this  
Vintus

Coin flip gambling

I dont really need to explain this but two players flip a coin the winner takes the loot a similar system to this would be nice (got this from google images)

Image result for csgo coin flip

This sounds like a nice idea. It's fast and easy. I'll vouch for it.
I was thinking of having the item "Coin Flip" and then when you flip it, your character"Heads or Tails".

Sounds like a simple and fun way to gamble. It would be tilting to lose bank on a coin flip! New ways to gamble are always fun though so I'd like to see something like this. 

I suggested this to the gambling manager about 3 months ago... he turned me down hahaha :D

I totally vouch this :D

Drax

On 5/12/2018 at 8:56 AM, DRAX said:

I suggested this to the gambling manager about 3 months ago... he turned me down hahaha :D

I totally vouch this :D

Drax

Why? Because there wasn't a host advantage? xD

Yeh I like this idea Ive suggested this to bowwow before too.

Host advantage could possibly be that it lands on its side. ;)

Same chances as getting a rainbow for example.

I think this would be better as a money sink kind of gambling, aka you gamble alone. Heads you lose everything you bet up to 1-2q. And Tails you win the bet -10% so if you bet 1q you win 1,9q. 
Remaining 50/50,
Reason why, cus so much money entering the game the eco is inflating very fast. (looking at you Golden scratch cards) so we need few money sinks.
thats my opinion but if all feel like is better just the regular player x player I still vouch as is a fast way to gamble for those who have weak hearts to wait on the 5th roll at 2-2 dd. 

What a classic game to be used for gambling. This would be a wonderful addition to our already gambling options. I definitely vouch for this 100%.

On 5/15/2018 at 12:21 AM, Zoldyck said:

I think this would be better as a money sink kind of gambling, aka you gamble alone. Heads you lose everything you bet up to 1-2q. And Tails you win the bet -10% so if you bet 1q you win 1,9q. 
Remaining 50/50,
Reason why, cus so much money entering the game the eco is inflating very fast. (looking at you Golden scratch cards) so we need few money sinks.
thats my opinion but if all feel like is better just the regular player x player I still vouch as is a fast way to gamble for those who have weak hearts to wait on the 5th roll at 2-2 dd. 

I think it shud be added as a hosting gamemode because the gambling moneysinks kinda die out fast.

Look at the 55x2 bot and the roulette table. :p

As a gambling manager, I will look into pushing this suggestions :) but more likely I’m thinking something like automated system like king Vargas but, jimmyrigg similar game play as the roulette table! Taking this suggestions serious let’s see if I can make this suggestions come true!

18 hours ago, Ethereum said:

I think it shud be added as a hosting gamemode because the gambling moneysinks kinda die out fast.

Look at the 55x2 bot and the roulette table. :p

I agree with this, not to mention a coinflip is 50/50 so all someone has to do is double their bet each time to make money whereas the 55x2 bot has an advantage