Phoenix

I'm Back For those who don't know me!

I'm back.

I will be recording

there are most likely some who do not know me for them this will be more of an introduction.

Tidbits about me

favorite color: Red

TV/Movies or Reading: Reading my manga

Cat or Dog: Cat

Favorite genre of music: Classical

Favorite thing to do: YOUTUBE

I'm Phoenix an old player hence "legends" and "veteran" ranks on forums I am a Youtuber one of Ds's oldest <3  I'm always cleaned but when I'm not I'm doing a giveaway on my channel so keep an eye out for when I'm constantly recording for ds cause I plan on making it 100ish% daily.

for those who do not know and question my words, I'm EX-Helper EX-Forums Moderator EX-Trusted Dicer EX-News Team EX-Member Of The Month and EX-Youtuber (<hopefully won't be EX sometime soon ;)

nice to meet all the new Dreamers hope we can meet in-game chill talk maybe I can convince you to record for youtube as well it is extremely fun.

With Love, Phoenix

Welcome back Phoenix. I thought I saw your name before on the forums chat, but couldn't remember exactly who you were. Well glad to have you back and hope you stay ^^

Hey welcome back bud! Love to see our legends back in action. If you ever need something, let me know :) I will assist you happily.