Sign in to follow this  
kKaranes

Daylight Chain + Crescent Chain

We all love the Gold, Silver and Black Chain, don't we? Well forget about those because those are the items of yesterday!

You all remember the Nocturnal Chain, dont you?

image.png.e72946bc462f742b9222e121e7ba1073.png

Ya, I'm talking about that piece of sexiness right there. I don't know about you guys but I think we need more accessories with perks. We love Collector's Necklace but we just need something more... the Daylight Chain and Crescent Chain.

The Daylight Chain, Count Draynor's chain blessed by the monks of the Edgeville. Can only come from the ::upgrade chest by upgrading the Nocturnal Chain with a HARD chance.

?ui=2&ik=b31c7aea2c&view=fimg&th=162d545

This chain, after drawing I noticed it just looks like an upside down flower. I'm thinking the core should have the fire cape effect and instead of wearing it like a regular necklace around the neck, you connect it to your chestplate figuratively.

Stats:

150+ Attack Bonuses

Melee Str: 150

Range Str: 150

The Crescent Chain, Count Draynor's chain re-blessed by the Werewolves of Canifis. Can only come from the ::upgrade chest by upgrading the Daylight Chain with a DREAM chance.

?ui=2&ik=b31c7aea2c&view=fimg&th=162d545e6cdf3a4b&attid=0.1&disp=emb&attbid=ANGjdJ-upa7HBImVqHyPPECaRlo82J2lW5nxMxrPpp1cGjVLG5GDz_4QLdnJh0kb5E_c4yrdWp3EhRnTuDKks9Y8UmqNP1hvrDdjDNe4-6Vic9Q45GX7oCRAHORXdUY&sz=s0-l75-ft&ats=1523996558659&rm=162d545e6cdf3a4b&zw&atsh=1

The chain is a broken crescent with smaller crescents as the neckpiece.

+ 10% Drop Rate Bonus

+ 10% Double Drop Rate Bonus

Stats:

300+ Attack Bonuses

300+ Range Str

300+ Melee Str

This will increase the value of Nocturnal Chains just a little bit and add new items to strive for.

I'll draw these necklaces for the modeler if needed.

I like the concept of the Crescent chain. Adding a chain to increase drop rate and double drop rate seem like a good idea. The only thing i fear by adding this to game is that players use consistently the collector necklace. Now since that this is the case,  this chain might not be as popular as I would hope. But it still is a good idea concept. Thank you for the suggestions.

1 hour ago, Emperor Nick said:

I like the concept of the Crescent chain. Adding a chain to increase drop rate and double drop rate seem like a good idea. The only thing i fear by adding this to game is that players use consistently the collector necklace. Now since that this is the case,  this chain might not be as popular as I would hope. But it still is a good idea concept. Thank you for the suggestions.

I was thinking it could have Collector's perk but then it would throw the black chain right out the window.. Perhaps we can give the Crescent Chain the Collector's perk and a new perk called "Drain" that acts as a stronger version of the Ring of Recoil.

Very interesting items, I would love to see these put into the game. Show us how they would look and how they could be better than the other necklaces we already have. I want to see pictures or models and I’ll give you my Vouch. :) 

22 hours ago, kKaranes said:

I was thinking it could have Collector's perk but then it would throw the black chain right out the window.. Perhaps we can give the Crescent Chain the Collector's perk and a new perk called "Drain" that acts as a stronger version of the Ring of Recoil.

That would be pretty dope man