Sign in to follow this  
kKaranes

Karanes' Staff Evaluation

@Chuck - Oi, this guy. This man here is a true Italian stallion. Let's just say if I had to choose between this guy and a bucket of delicious golden crispy KFC chicken... I'd probably choose the chicken but he's a close second.

@DRAX - I like this guy sometimes even though he's a cold-hearted jerk who steals my nudes from appear.in and sells them on the deep web.

@Feeds - You're one of my favorite staff members for obvious reasons.

@Lil Bowwow - I was going to write something positive about you and then I remembered you cleaned me, so.... I'll be taxing all of your positive comments from now on. All jokes aside you're a wonderful Gambling Manager and obviously the best asian in town. Now that'll be 4Q for both nice comments totaling 8Q. I expect to receive swift payment.

@Emperor Nick - #Inactive

@Stuart - You remind of a white version of my cousin, keep that up and you'll go far.

@Flae - Get rid of the Justin Bieber, for the love of god! Also.. yeah... decent admin or whatever.

@Road 2 Swag - I was told if I added you in this list there would free tater tots at the next event.

@hc bob - Excellent addition to the staff team so far. I'm loving it.

@Hc Blaze - You've always been my favorite TD and I knew you'd make a great helper so there's really nothing for me to say.

@Guru - Guwu guwu guwu... It would be a travesty if I didn't add you to this list. You're top tier asf.