Zodiac

Only High ballers

Do you feel depressed? Never had one before? Well you are looking at the right place. I have this One in-game called a girlfriend. Selling to the highest bidder.

Description of Girlfriend:

Size: 5'2"

Color: Light skinned

Special features: Makes you feel good... about yourself. Has built in penis/finger warmer. Easy storage, usually takes up less than half the bed or couch. Is very mobile and user friendly. Runs off left over food and water. not diesel or unleaded gas. Helps you get undressed and scratches your back. Has 2 built in pacifiers!

Bid starts at: 100q

Time ends in a week. Don't like the start price? Suck it up because it is a one in-game!

I'll raise the current bid of half bag of family sized potato chips, a dime, and a hand with a still lit blunt and i'll increase it to  three quarters of family sizes potato chips, a quarter and a half drank gallon of milk with a quarter of it left.

15 minutes ago, Road 2 Swag said:

I'll raise the current bid of half bag of family sized potato chips, a dime, and a hand with a still lit blunt and i'll increase it to  three quarters of family sizes potato chips, a quarter and a half drank gallon of milk with a quarter of it left.

I see your bid and raise you a half eaten burrito, a passed out naked prostitute,  3 pennies and a bed covered in BBQ Chicken wings and glitter with a few nickels AND a Unicorn. ;)

Bump!

C/O: half eaten burrito, a passed out naked prostitute,  3 pennies and a bed covered in BBQ Chicken wings and glitter with a few nickels AND a Unicorn

Very interesting offer you have there but I’m going to have to raise that with a golden dollar, half eaten piece of pizza with a bunch of meat on it, a bathtub filled with oatmeal and grandmas walking cane. That’s my big bad offer. ;)