Amir

In-Game Name:
TigerZ

How long have you been on Dreamscape (In-Game & Forums):
Joined February 18th, 2018

How much content have you created for our community?:
I have designed around 15 contents.

In a short paragraph, explain why you feel you deserve this rank:
I feel like I have the essential potential to join the graphics design team, considering that I've had plenty of awesome feedbacks over my previous designs. And I am flooded with commissions. I believe I am a decent gfx designer eager to learn, and showing that I've actually made major improvements over time.

What are your plans for the future?:
Soon I will be moving out for college studying accounting. 

What is your previous experience with Graphics Design, before DreamScape?:
I am a sales manager in a graphic designing inc. I've made a couple logos in the past but all the gaming stuff started after I joined dreamscape and I think I've built quite the portfolio.

Have you been banned/muted before?:
Nope

If yes to above explain why: 
N/A

What could you contribute with to the GFX part of our community?:
I can provide the server with any GAME related GFX. Including thread headers. 

What 5 qualities are important that you need to have as a Dreamscape GFX Designer?:
Creativity
Integrity
Discipline
Accountable
Self-motivation

Link/Show 5 pieces of content created by you (Show variety):
https://imgur.com/a/klvtu (This isn't all my works)
Do you meet the requirements for becoming a GFX Designer?:
Yes

I wouldn't say I'm an active member, but I do read a ton of the forum posts here.

I'm positive that you just posted a thread like 4-5 days ago saying that you quit. For that reason alone I have to say that I don't support this application. Although Graphic Designers are not a staff position, they are a "higher" tiered position than a normal player, which means someone that has the desire to quit/leave the server should not have a position that can be seen as a role model.

Good luck on your application.

No Support

I understand completely with game and forums not being related, the term "quit" is used to mean that you are either going to maintain a very low to near no activity on the server, or that you are completely finished with it. As I said before, but I guess I will repeat and go into more detail with, the Graphic Designer is a community based position. This is not a staff position, but is a position that will be looked up to from normal community members. If one of these community ranked members were to make statements regarding themselves quitting, whether it be frequent or not, it's not a good reputation to have.

Personally, as soon as someone says that they are quitting, they should be treated as if they started fresh. For example, let's say I quit today, I wouldn't be able to apply for the Forum Moderator position until I've been back for at least a month. So, in your case I do not believe that you should be eligible for the Graphic Designer position until you've been active for at least another two weeks. Again, I have absolutely no idea what the managements point of view is on this, as it's only mine.

I could care less about whether or not you actually get the position, I'm just pointing out what I've seen.

Once more, good luck on your application.

12 hours ago, TigerZ said:
I feel like I have the essential potential to join the graphics design team

You're a poet and you didn't know it.

+1 for your poetry skills

I would have to agree with Squishy. I think that after saying that you have quit the server since last Saturday and that you needed to focus on your goals and such. I feel like this application is just for the Graphics Designer title. Not saying that you are the type to hunt for titles. But i personally feel that the Designers that we have already are inactive. This being said, you focusing on your real life and goals will also make you inactive. This can not be a trend and in all honesty, people who are not actively making graphics for the community or server should not be getting the designer title. This is nothing against you, i have bought a signature from you not too long ago and i liked it. Good work from what i have seen but for this application.

No Vouch

From what i was reading from Squishy and Zodiac, they mentioned you decided to quit last Saturday. To me that shows me you don't deserve the position Graphics Designer, not because of your work but because you want to quit due to you getting cleaned or something. I could be wrong but from what I've seen you spend most of your time gambling so i'm just assuming that might be it. But i got to agree with Squishy and Zodiac, If you was to become Graphics designer and decide you want to "quit" again then that's not someone we need on the GFX team. Doesn't matter how good you are if you can't be active for the part. Apart from that you do an amazing job on your work, Still love the one i got from you. Thank you brother. Good luck on your application.

No Vouch

Not asking you to be active 24/7. Just enough to show you actually care about the position. Dreamscape has had so many people get the position and go inactive for sometimes weeks or months at a time, Nothing against you we just need someone who won't get the title or postion of the graphics designer and go MIA whenever the server or someone needs a Gfx done. That's all we ask, to me that's not asking much. :)

Just so everyone is clear on how active i mean. I do not expect 24/7 reply on the spot. That is unrealistic for anyone unless people run a company that has multiple people around the clock doing it as their primary job. Which this isn't a company nor is it a primary job. If you are admitting you are not going to be active. Then you shouldn't have made an application. I am not saying deny you for it. Even if you spend an hour a day, replying to requests and such and giving a deadline that you can meet with your customers than sure have it. But if you are just trying to get a title, go MIA and claim you are doing it for the community then that is a problem. You can contribute to the community without a title. Just because you have a title does not make you any less of a contribution. It does make you stand out but like people like this. (Look at examples below)

image.png.2c8643d6a2cde4bc0e1f1efb355d46a5.png

image.png.46b7a01842b207d7d5b36b3fa14c2404.png

image.png.7180ea994c3f3dfae2fdbff9b0e97e05.png This goes with the second image, It just doesnt show because Veteran > GFX Designer in title seniority.

In my opinion this is unsatisfactory. Like i said, you do NOT have to be 24/7 but i expect you to be online enough to answer your requests. Whether that be an hour a day or 7 hours a week.

And i promise you, i work 12 hours a day, still manage to spend time with my girlfriend over skype, work out and be on forums every day. I am sure you can at least log on and answer people. I am no designer but i am sure you can spend 20 minutes to 2 hours a day to make people their signature.