Rand Rsps

S1Ep.2 ''Autoclickers Getting busted'' + Huge Giveway

Giveway:

This giveway will end in the next video and new giveway will come next video ( every video a giveway)

The price of this giveway will be : 2 super donator tickets

If your intressted to join this is the requirments:

1.Like the video

2. Be subscribed

3. Comment your ign name and why you like dreamscape

Really don't like this video idea, it just seems like witch-hunting and IMO this should be a staff matter not something you post on youtube, as well as that you going up to players and asking if they're there is not exactly concrete evidence, there is a huge chance they could just be ignoring you or looking away from the screen, and also, put some music in mate, don't wanna sit through 12 minutes of silence. Watching this over in my opinion everything you showed in this video is just really immature, the way you yelled to people when they were jailed and tried to hold power over them.

Y

1 hour ago, Licky said:

Really don't like this video idea, it just seems like witch-hunting and IMO this should be a staff matter not something you post on youtube, as well as that you going up to players and asking if they're there is not exactly concrete evidence, there is a huge chance they could just be ignoring you or looking away from the screen, and also, put some music in mate, don't wanna sit through 12 minutes of silence. Watching this over in my opinion everything you showed in this video is just really immature, the way you yelled to people when they were jailed and tried to hold power over them.

Understand what you mean know , maybe will stop that but thanks for the device.

I think this is a funny video idea that is fun if you are the staff and the person looking for auto clickers, but at the same time since you don't have a Staff symbol in chat. The people that are there clicking might not be taking you seriously and like what Licky said ignore you.

Also, some of the players are standing on a stack so you can't actually see if they are stealing from stalls or just afk.

Side note, it would be pretty cool if staff has a command that can generate like a 5 letter type challenge to whoever they want to check if they are there or idle. Otherwise it'll disable all click and move commands. 

1 hour ago, Bauer Vapor said:

Haha I would but I don't play the server no more to post other suggestions to go with it.

Don't wanna put like a 2 sentence suggestion, you know :P

Ah , I decided not to do more videos on that , i understand what you mean!