Sign in to follow this  
E_M_C

taking some time

1fvnFnG.png?1

Hello friends! 

I just want to let you guys know I might not be on as much. I've been having some personal life issues & adjusting to my new position at work, so I'm taking some time off from DreamScape. I might log in-game time to time & discord. It probably won't be as long as I normally am on. Just don't want people to worry about me if I am not in-game or discord as much. Besides person life issues I'm in my busy season at work. Because I'm a manager now at my work, I basically have one day off a week & two days off if I'm lucky. I will try to do my wiki editing as much as I can when I have time. I can't promise anything because my busy season starts in September and ends at the end of January. So there's a lot of reasons why I might not be on as much. My apologies. I'm still adjusting to my new position & some other things. Hope you guys can understand. 

And for those of you that I've talked to in discord I still plan to do my event just trying to plan it out better due to my hectic work schedule. But don't worry I will let you guys know on as soon as I get it ready...