Arachnia

Youtube Banner / Logo request

Heyo! Now that i'm sure of starting a youtube channel i'm in the need of some channel art!

Banner

Main Text: Arachnia

Sub text: RSPS

Font(s): http://www.1001fonts.com/damias-hand-font.html

Size: Im not sure of the sizes, but a youtube banner & a youtube logo

Render: -

Background: If possible, add an picture of a older version of Dante from devil may cry (DMC3/4, not from the newest one), and make the background a bit of an devilish city. On the left side of the Main Text would have a DS logo (Just DS on a fitting font, free hands for you) and on the rightside a Twitter logo with twitter written under it.

Style: Free hands for you

Other information: -

Logo

Something that includes the new Pennywise from IT. Free hands for you once again.

I am willing to pay you with ingame money if you wish so, but my bank isnt that huge so around 100t is the max i can pay.

Thank you in advance :)

8 hours ago, Arachnia said:

Render: -

Background: If possible, add an picture of a older version of Dante from devil may cry (DMC3/4, not from the newest one), and make the background a bit of an devilish city. On the left side of the Main Text would have a DS logo (Just DS on a fitting font, free hands for you) and on the rightside a Twitter logo with twitter written under it.

Just saying, you explained your render and background within the background.

Recommendations for you wanting a render added in, is to find one of your liking, especially if you're going to be specific with it. Also, filling out majority of the information you put under background into Other Information would be the best, i.e. DreamScape  Logo, Twitter Icon. 

Adding in "required" placements for these things can mess up someones design process, or at least it'd mess up mine. I recommend giving a little more leniency with what you're requesting.

Also, I'll try to do this request if I have any spare time.

16 minutes ago, Squishy said:

Just saying, you explained your render and background within the background.

Recommendations for you wanting a render added in, is to find one of your liking, especially if you're going to be specific with it. Also, filling out majority of the information you put under background into Other Information would be the best, i.e. DreamScape  Logo, Twitter Icon. 

Adding in "required" placements for these things can mess up someones design process, or at least it'd mess up mine. I recommend giving a little more leniency with what you're requesting.

Also, I'll try to do this request if I have any spare time.

Thanks for the suggestions, ill fix the post asap when i get done with my exams. I would highly appreciate if you took the time to do it, whenever you can. :)